I could kill my husband for what he just did.

Options
2»

Replies

• danimal5867
    Options
    my first thought was to take a dump in his new running shoes, but they were expensive.

That move likely would've ended with the two of you employing separate lawyers.
  • makaiya
    makaiya Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    He's supposed to wash it once a week.

yeah, a guy named "sweatymuscles" would know, lol. he claims he forgot. i think he was saving this up just to let me get a whiff.
  • DaniH826
    DaniH826 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    so what you do is take his nasty sweaty socks and put them in his pillow case so he gets a nice whiff when he lays down!:laugh:

No no no. She takes her nasty, sweaty socks. He's used to his own stank. That won't do anything.

Not that my hubby and I annoy the tar out of each other regularly or anything. I mean, who acts like that? So juvenile. *whistles innocently*
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    LMAO!!!
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Put a tsp of Catfish Charlie Blood Bait under his car seat & watch him toss his cookies! GAWD dat stuff smells so bad.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Paybacks are a B. I say you eat something that makes you very gassy and at night let it go and pull the covers up over his head lol We here in PA call that an Amish oven lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    Options
    Put a tsp of Catfish Charlie Blood Bait under his car seat & watch him toss his cookies! GAWD dat stuff smells so bad.

wow doodlewhopper and I thought I was bad with an Amish oven lol
  • kris_root_2014
    kris_root_2014 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    Came up from behind me and held the strap of his HRM over my nose.

It stinks soooooo bad! OMFG! I love that he's taken up running, but DAMN! throw that thing in the wash once in a while! It smells like a 100 gym locker rooms concentrated. ::cough:: ::cough:: My eyes are tearing!
    Put some fragrance free Ben Gay on it.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    Options
    Fill his jock strap with icy hot! lol
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,900 Member
    Options
    Seriously if he has been using it for that long of a period of time and it didn't bother him! What will bother him then? Nothing smelly that is for sure. I guess I would probably toss it and tell him I don't know what happened to it. He would know. Oh well.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Fill his jock strap with icy hot! lol
    What movie was that from? Revenge of the Nerds?
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Came up from behind me and held the strap of his HRM over my nose.

It stinks soooooo bad! OMFG! I love that he's taken up running, but DAMN! throw that thing in the wash once in a while! It smells like a 100 gym locker rooms concentrated. ::cough:: ::cough:: My eyes are tearing!
    Put some fragrance free Ben Gay on it.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Oh my god. Dooooo itttttt!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me :sick:
  • FluroFaye
    Options
    That totally made me LMAO.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Want to get him back? Wait until after a long hard exercise session, dig around in your belly button, and stick your finger in his nose. I don't just mean hold it up where he can smell it, shove it in there so he has to deal with it for a while.