May I please see YOUR food diary?

Options

Replies

• Debbjones
    Debbjones Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Check out mine... on average I am less than 1100, although I am allowed 1300+, and I do eat snacks...
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I eat around 1600-1700 and I am maintaining, I also love junk food so feel free to take a peek
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    Mine is public, or add me!
    I'm at about the same cals per day as you, and I'm no saint - I like a drink and an occasional packet of chips or a cheeseburger. But usually these days I fit into my cals and am edging towards healthy.
  • raederr
    Options
    where are The Hungry Girl Recipes located?
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    take a look!

also if you need more bacon and protein may I suggest

hot dogs + sharp cheddar + lean hamburg + Thick cut hickory bacon + Sweet Baby rays bbq sauce + TURTLE BURGERS!

turtleburger_zpsd3c3ca9c.jpg

made mac n cheese with bacon bits stuffed jalapeno meatloaf wrapped in apple cider cured BACON!! It...was...epic!!!!

BACONLoaf_zps388e4620.jpg
  • DaveHuby
    DaveHuby Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Feel free, I'm aiming for 1300, log religiously, eat back some exercise calories, save some to splurge at weekends

Lunch and breakfast are pretty standard (predictable) I do loads of batch cooking so you'll see things like 2nd February soup in the entry. I save every batch as a recipe and freeze in counted portions. Happy to share diary, recipes etc.

For ideas check out "hairy dieters recipes" or the Jamie Oliver 15 minute recipes (all skinnier and cal counted - his Caesar dressing is a wow!)
  • QuietRain
    Options
    Mine's open if you feel like looking. My calorie count is higher [2398 or -2O% of my TDEE] and I don't eat back exercise calories.
  • Rachelito
    Rachelito Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to the public. I have 2 little ones and my goal is 1630 but I eat around 1400-1500 most days. Feel free to add me too =)
  • Feel free to look! X
  • kingkoopaluv
    kingkoopaluv Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me im 1300-1500 most days. 40/30/30
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Mine is 1400 and is open!
  • lawtechie
    lawtechie Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, have at it.
  • hopsonc24
    hopsonc24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, feel free to browse.
    I eat 1700 calories, and log daily. Have a ton of recipes so if your unsure of what something is message me and I am happy to share.
  • eyeshuh
    eyeshuh Posts: 333
    Options
    Mine is at 1450 with no exercise, but I try to exercise every day so I usually eat 1800 - 2100. I've got a decent mix of easy healthy stuff and junk food.
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I make most of my food. Check mine if you wish. Any food that say's "Topher's" I can send recipe if you desire.
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Sure - add me - it is open to my friends!
  • LaurenOliver
    Options
    My goal is 1200 and I am a vegetarian, but you can look at mine as well. I use faux grilled chicken, tofu, and meat crumbles often in place of meat. So, you would just need to account for any differences in actual meat used.
  • halliebrianne
    Options
    Good breakfasts are cinnamon flavored oatmeal, boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, Greek yogurt and fruit every morning. Good lunches are ham, tuna, peanut butter on whole grain toast, and fruit and veggies! Good dinners are Nathan's 100% beef hot dogs with a whole grain bun, ham, turkey, boiled eggs, tuna and veggies!!! I usually have Steamfresh broccoli or corn or peas. Sometimes I have cucumbers, carrots and celery. And I love cherries, berries and apples!! If I'm hungry at night I eat Orville Redenbachers 100 calorie kettle corn popcorn and for desert have dark chocolate! It's full of antioxidants!!
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    mine is open to friends, feel free to add x
  • neniplatas
    neniplatas Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me which will allow you to see my diary. My calorie intake is around 1730 - 1750 since I'm fairly new and have a lot to lose. My focus is on sticking as close to the calorie limits but still eating foods that I enjoy and are nutritious -- real food, minimally processed whenever possible. I still include ice cream, chocolate, real sugar, half & half (not the nasty fake creamer), bread, etc. I just try to plan it so that it fits within my calorie goals. For example, I buy Breyer's ice cream because it is one of the healthiest as it uses only a few ingredients and they are real foods like milk, cream, sugar, chocolate, real vanilla, etc. My favorite is the Mint Chocolate chip and one serving is about 150 calories. I don't like artificial sweeteners or fake fats so I prefer to eat the real thing in moderation rather than forgo taste. It's working out so far: I've lost over 10 lbs. my first month. Also--you may know this already--a diet that is too carb/grain heavy will not leave you feeling full and satisfied for long, so try to have some lean protein and maybe a little fat (avocados, nuts, even butter) with your meals. Hope this helps!