Weird but True - List 1 WEIRD Fact About Yourself

Options

Replies

• alw141
    alw141 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I can't stand it when my food touches. If I'm eating eggs, toast and bacon, they all have to have their own spots on the plate, no touching! :noway: My husband picks on me about this all the time but will put things on separate plates so it's not touching. My Mom also buys me divider plates. :happy:
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I can flip my eyelids too. I'm a hit with little kids. It freaks my teenagers out. LOL
  • jenniferwren
    Options
    I HAVE to hoover every day sometimes twice :smile:
  • groke101
    Options
    I looooove to vacuum.
    Please come and visit
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    If a fork scrapes a plate my skin crawls really bad.

And when chalk screeeches on a blackboard
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I can flip my eyelids too. I'm a hit with little kids. It freaks my teenagers out. LOL

OMG!!! I have totally forgotten about doing this!! LOL My brothers and I used to piss my mom off so bad! She would get completely creeped out but worse than that, she was afraid we would hurt ourselves (or our eyes would get stuck like that!) OMG...Thanks for the laughs!
  • Aroura77
    Options
    I have a phobia of swallowing pills (in the past 18 years 7 have gone down, 2 have stayed down), yet I somehow have the ability to swallow penne pasta whole :/ (don't try this at home, it is horrendously stomach ache inducing)
    I also am scared of tall trees, dark water, cells (looking under a microscope at them, but also caterpillar eggs, crumpets, anything that shape) and minorly, spiders.
    I spend a lot of time being scared :D
    I can also dislocate my shoulder blades
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options

OMG!!! I have totally forgotten about doing this!! LOL My brothers and I used to piss my mom off so bad! She would get completely creeped out but worse than that, she was afraid we would hurt ourselves (or our eyes would get stuck like that!) OMG...Thanks for the laughs!

Ugh! My youngest does this and I HATE IT!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I can recite the 'verbs of being' at will. Seriously weird.
  • shaunap3
    shaunap3 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    TWO things! Just because.
    I can lick my own elbow...
    I have a cowlick in my left eyebrow I have to trim on a weekly basis so it doesn't grow into my eyelashes! (no one notices)
  • Controversial
    Controversial Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I have at least 4 odd spots on my body (in pairs, equidistant on each side) that contain no pigmentation and cannot tan. When I was a child, the doc ran a blacklight over my body and they glowed! I was convinced I was an alien.

The jury's still out on that.
  • ReclaimingSarah
    ReclaimingSarah Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I have to have volume of a tv/radio/car radio...etc on an EVEN number! I can't stand odd numbers!

I had two options of buying a townhouse....I could buy unit 2 or unit 3. Can you guess which one I bought??? Hahahaha!

Mine has to be a multiple of 5. I don't know why or when this started, but I can't deal with volume levels ending in anything other than 0 or 5. I'm quite uncomfortable when my weight is ending in anything other than 0 or 5. I'm having a hard time with my goal weight, because I'm either going to have to lose 98 lbs or 103 pounds to get to either 140 or 145. But, then, I'm still going to just say "I lost 100 lbs." Because neither 98 or 103 is a multiple of 5...
  • Braxtons_mom19
    Options
    I am so interested in this! What does the salt lines do? I am def gonna have to google the sage smudging!!
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Since you asked . . .

I can imitate a cat so well that other cats think there is a cat in the room. I can even imitate their hissing and start a cat fight. I would love to get paid for my sound effects some day, just for kicks. LOL.

Ok, now this has gone down in internet history.
  • ladybird1771
    ladybird1771 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm another one about volume... I much prefer it ending in 0 or 5 :)
    I used to always count the letters in words and would be happy if it was even :laugh:
    Erm, I also hate the sound of chewing, especially if someone has their mouth open!
    My boyfriend has to eat sweets in pairs... if there's an odd number in the bag I get it! :tongue:
  • Candylips70
    Options
    I can't stand it when my food touches. If I'm eating eggs, toast and bacon, they all have to have their own spots on the plate, no touching! :noway: My husband picks on me about this all the time but will put things on separate plates so it's not touching. My Mom also buys me divider plates. :happy:

OMG Im the same way! No touching! :noway: Unless it's meant to touch, like potatoes and gravy. I constantly get teased about it! lol :blushing:
    I also cant stand styrofoam. The sound of it rubbing together or rubbing against ANYTHING (especially cardboard) makes my skin crawl. I cant even stand to touch it! Blech!
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I have at least 4 odd spots on my body (in pairs, equidistant on each side) that contain no pigmentation and cannot tan. When I was a child, the doc ran a blacklight over my body and they glowed! I was convinced I was an alien.

The jury's still out on that.

I'm an alien and yes, I abducted you.
  • louisel809
    Options
    From time to time I get one random pube on my chin. U pluck it out, then alls good for a month or 2 and u wake up and find the big curly wiry fecker is back. How it appears so miraculously I have no idea.............
  • Braxtons_mom19
    Options
    My wierdness is... I always have to turn the door knob when i get home (even though its locked) before I can unlock it and go in. I also have a habit of picking at things... anything i can scrape or pick, I do!
  • runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I post more intimate detials to complete strangers on forums than I would normally divulge in general conversations.

Hahaha