How accurate is YOUR driver's license weight?

Options

Replies

• missmarymcmcmc
    missmarymcmcmc Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    No weight on my Florida license. Just height.
  • becs_91
    becs_91 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    LOL, well fortunately VA doesn't print the weight on the license, but I will say that I've lost 30+ lbs since I filled out the form at my last renewal (last August)... and it's STILL almost 20 lbs less than what I actually weigh now! Haha! I don't know who I was kidding! Especially since my face on the license looks a solid 50 lbs heavier than my face now. Oh, the irony.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I lied on mine last June and now it's accurate :laugh:
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Since it was issued when I was 16, it was somewhere between 30-80 pounds lower then my actual weight. as of today, it is only 5 pounds lower. not bad :) My goal is to EVENTUALLY be riiiiight there,
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Mine says 135, but I'm really 130. Close enough. I didn't know what my weight was when I was 16, filling out the forms for my license, but my friends guessed my weight for me. Twenty years later I'm not much different I guess, except that my boobs got bigger! :laugh:
  • lilnach
    Options
    In 2006 when I was 16.. I lied and said I was 145 ( I think I really was 165) .. now that I am realizing I need to renew my license this April.. I am at 180... uhmm, no way I'll be down to that by then
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I am 13lbs. away from my DL weight. I'm hoping to ultimately be 20lbs.+ under at some point. Though, I think I need to take a new picture... It's been 6 years and I don't get anywhere NEAR as tan as I used to, and I've lost most of my baby fat out of my face despite my weight gain.
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    i live in NZ and our weights aren't listed on our licenses :)
  • callmeLyss
    callmeLyss Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    We don't have our weight on our DL in Mass. Thank goddess!!!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    mine says im 12 lbs heavier than I am:)
  • LadyMooski
    Options
    Mine has my goal wt on it which is actually 100 lbs lighter than I actually am! And no one has ever questioned it.
  • jenifo11
    jenifo11 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to say I weigh 1 pound less than it says. But it used to be that I was 70 pounds heavier....YIKES!!
  • cjsacto
    cjsacto Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I lied like a rug on mine just in November, and now I'm 4 pounds lighter than I put on the form. That was actually a specific goal for me - to get down to driver license weight!

When I get to goal I'll definitely get a new one.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit lighter than what it says, but I had really good muscle tone in high school, so it was probably more muscle and less fat. =(
  • minkakross
    minkakross Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Very proud to say I'm 5 pounds lighter then my license says and that weight hasn't been updated since 1993. The picture is from over a hundred pounds ago though so it's sort of funny when I get asked for ID because they think it's not mine until I explain I lost weight.
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    no weight on Texas license!!
  • ibvitale
    Options
    Mine says I'm about 15 lbs heavier! I also look way different, since I'm only 18 in the picture & almost 22 now. I always get a double-take for ID. :(
  • suzafied
    suzafied Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Mine is soooo wrong.. My license says I am the weight I was before I gained all this weight. I need to lose enough so that my DL is accurate again...
  • timgordon24
    Options
    About 15 pounds (to the heavier side) for me... We're getting back there, though! And gonna beat that license weight and then some! OHHHH YEAHHH!
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Mine currently says 180, and my most recent "official" weight is 169.2

My old one said 200 and during possession of it I was once as low as 159. I was surprised more people didn't do double takes upon carding me, haha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!