Gym Gear...Embarrassed

Options
13»

Replies

• smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I wear black yoga pants and 5$ walmart T shirts. Not much thought required to be matchy. :smile:
  • LindseySprake
    LindseySprake Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Hahaaaaa! Love this :laugh:
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    i went to the gym looked in the mirror and to my horror my purse was a summertime color and it being winter gasssssssssp luckly the holes in my underwearless gym shorts distracted the even most dedicated fasion gurus i mean nothing really showed it was just the fact my man scaping needed work and it looked like zztop beard hanging out that got all the gasps
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    My trackies are getting more faded and as I lose weight they are getting looser and longer - so they often drag along the ground a bit - but not quite body confident enough to get the knee length ones yet (I am 5ft2") so I am just getting scruffier whenever I go.

I have had to stop wearing one pair as I tried out a spin class and the seat was broken and kept sliding back - but my trackies were too loose, so as the seat slid my trackies were literally sliding off me - so I spent most of the spin class trying to tuck my t-shirt down the back of them.
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options

why does it have to be either or? it's possible to be a bada$$ and still look cute while doing it. one of my favorite superheros was coordinated as HELL and could still open a can of whoop *kitten*

linda-carter-17.jpg

is it wrong that I actually want to turn up at the gym dressed like that? Maybe without the boots because i'm not sure how my squats would fare with those.....
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I bet you looked fabulous! :wink: I actually terrify myself when I manage coordinate, mainly because I generally don't try to. (Ignore the fact that the eye shadow matches the jersey I'm wearing in my profile picture... lol)
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I figure most people are too self absorbed to notice what I am wearing.
  • lelly1981
    lelly1981 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    this made me laugh so much. i've recently started jogging and went in search of clothes to wear and was horrerfied in the middle of the shop. i'm trying to loose weight so i'm not so concerned about my body so WHY OH WHY would i want to jog out in public in skin tight co-ordenated ( mostly covered in pink or reflective bits for us girls ) clothes! i know they'r to help keep you warm or cool whilst keeping sweat away from you but Really does any one want to see a neon pink whale blubbering down the side of the road! (just talking about myself before any one takes offense x )

so whats wrong with black on its own sports clothes desighners? I get the reflective bits, safety first, but please i want to blend in so people dont stare at me not stick out like a sore thumb.

maybe i need to look into army training gear :laugh:
  • kirstie1926
    Options
    ahh, the gym. i don't want to be there. i don't want to chit chat with anyone. i'm not looking to meet anyone. i just want to go in, do my thing and get the hell out of there. that being said, i just roll out of bed, throw on anything that looks like it might give a stretch, put up an unbrushed ponytail, wear some mismatched socks and wipe away the raccoon eyes.
    and sometimes when i'm feeling ambitious, i wear my old school hypercolor tshirt just to gauge my overall performance.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reminder, just checked my kit for today:
    Shoes - New Balance, Socks - Slazenger, shorts - Nike, vest - Adidas, sweat towel - branded with the wrong gym name.

All present and incorrect, just the way they should be.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Redeemed myself this morning by dressing with my eyes closed.
  • daj150
    daj150 Posts: 815 Member
    Options

I bet you still matched...
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

that means your clothes are already neatly organized. probably folded too. maybe even color coordinated...like geranimals.

until proven otherwise, i'm going to have to issue you 14 negative manpoints.