Hi, any 40 or 50 year olds trying to lose weight?

Options

Replies

• shelmac
    shelmac Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    43 years next month and finding it harder to lose in my 40's, feel free to add me :smile:
  • sueb12345678
    sueb12345678 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi im 43 in June :sad:
    I have 10lb left to lose its tough going but feel great feel free to add you guys
    Good luck on your journey :happy:
  • AtwaterD
    Options
    My name is Dale. I'm 42 and I'm a carboholic. :) I lost over 50 lbs and reversed a prediabetes condition 2 years ago. I need to lose more to reverse an apnea condition but it has been a struggle.
  • beatingmenopause
    Options
    You're doing brilliantly :-D feel free to add me :-D
  • beatingmenopause
    Options
    Hi, I am 49.
    I am attempting to lose weight and improve my fitness.
    And I am pleasantly surprised.
    Since beginning of December last year - I've lost 9kg, and 4kg since starting on MFP.
    kind regards,

Ben

You're doing brilliantly :-D feel free to add me :-D
  • beatingmenopause
    Options
    48, almost 49, doing P90 Master Series, losing weight and getting fit.

Feel free to add me :-D
  • beatingmenopause
    Options
    Hi, are you in your 40's or 50's and battling with the bulge?

Forgot to say, please feel free to add me :-D
  • linbert57
    linbert57 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Linda and I sent you a request. 55 and post menopausal.
  • deedeeFP
    Options
    Yes, I'm 46 trying to lose at least 60 pounds. Feel free to add me for support
  • covkimbo
    Options
    I'm 49, trying to lose 6 stone! I've lost about 16lb so far since 1 Jan. i'm doing intermittent fasting and finding it fine so far!
  • jenniferwren
    Options
    Hi, I'm 41 coming up 42 this year (can't think how that happened, aren't we supposed to be grown up and sorted by now?) :noway: and making this the last year I ever have to lose weight, I'm going to beat the bugger this time :bigsmile: glad to find people in my age group :heart:
  • Paulinefrew69
    Paulinefrew69 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am 43 and still to lose aboy 47lbs, I have just started on MFP and so far lost 10lbs but have lost 3 stone since my diet started last year
  • Loved1s
    Loved1s Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Oh jeez... I guess I AM a 40 year old! (How did this happen???) feel free to add me...
  • 2bmeagain12
    2bmeagain12 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just turned 40 and have 65 pounds to go.
  • lynettejoancox
    Options
    hi im 58 and need to lose 60kg
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    HI! 41 with 25 pounds left to lose and having a hard time of it. Feel free to add me
  • EssexShell
    EssexShell Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'll be 22+20 next month :ohwell:
    I struggle finding energy and staying awake :yawn: but am determined to lose another 27lbs at least. Feel free to add me so we can help each other :wink: x

I'm on here every day.
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I am 45 this week and will be 46 next week. I am looking to lose about 35-40 pds. Feel free to add me if you would like!
  • staceymoyer1
    staceymoyer1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'll be turning 43 in June and hoping to lose70 pounds. One month in and I've lost 12 pounds. MFP makes it easy and definiitely makes me think about how much and what I'm putting in my mouth. Good luck to everyone and feel free to add me!
  • momof377
    momof377 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm 53 and need to lose about 40 pounds. It DEFINITELY is harder to get it off the older I get - even though I am exercising and watching what I eat. Could use help and tips from those who are in the same boat.