POLL How far off goal are you?

Options

Replies

• koshkasmum
    koshkasmum Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    13 pounds down. One third of the way there. Starting to think I may be able to do this.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I am 7 lbs from goal weight, however after I reach that goal I may feel I need to lose more, I'm really not satisfied yet.
  • LizCO2DC
    LizCO2DC Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I still have another 40 lbs until I reach my UGW, but I've already lost 19 which is really exciting. I have hypothyroidism and PCOS, so weight loss has always been a slow battle for me. I'm happy with any progress in the right direction since I'm in this for the long-haul.

I currently weigh 180 and would LOVE to weigh 140. In the meantime, I'm aiming for 160. I haven't weighed that since I first started college, before I met my husband.
  • oohmercyme
    oohmercyme Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    110lbs down, 20 to go. Though I think I may only aim for 10 more. More focused on getting my BF% than getting to the "right" scale weight.
  • stellabobella79
    stellabobella79 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I've lost 2 lbs and I have 13 to go! :)
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    46 down, 104 pounds to go. I'll be here awhile. :smokin:
  • mrsnecincy
    mrsnecincy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Half way to my initial goal but it's taking longer than I wanted. Will see how it goes after that as I think I have a lot to lose and will do it in stages .
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    15(ish!) lost so far - 60 from my main goal, 65-75 from my ultimate goal (125, but I may be a bag of bones at 125 so I'll re-evaluate at 140 and see where I go.)

Congrats everyone, great work!
  • cklapk1
    cklapk1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i've lost 23 pounds, but i still have 58 pounds to my goal
  • Katy_G2013
    Katy_G2013 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I started in December when my youngest daughter turned 2 months old. I've lost 11 lbs since then and I have roughly 89 more to go until my goal. I am reassessing after that -- so maybe another 10 to 20 lbs depending on my fitness goals then.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    46 down, 104 pounds to go. I'll be here awhile. :smokin:

My bad, should I loosen the handcuffs? :glasses:
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Well, I reached my original goal, which was size, rather than weight, related. Since then I've met several fitness goals, but still have a few goals I'd like to meet, in fitness, size and weight. I don't think I'll ever think "I'm done". No matter how many goals I meet, I'll always think of something else that needs improvement. :ohwell:
  • danimalkeys
    danimalkeys Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I have 28lbs to go. I started at 280 last Feb, my 1st goal was 225 by July, I hit it in early August. Slacked a bit, put a few lbs back on, now back on the program and I'm at 228, with 200 being my new goal.
  • mgpage
    mgpage Posts: 123
    Options
    I started in January 2012 and lost 25 lbs by July 2012 putting me 29 lbs from my goal weight. Went on vacation and maintained that weight and thought I could do it on my own. Well...I was wrong...I gained 13 lbs back in the months I was on my own. I started MFP again in January 2013 and have lost about 5 lbs putting me about 37 lbs away from my goal.
  • KittenTikka
    Options
    4lbs to go - but I'm quite happy at my current weight :) Aim is now to reduce BF% by 1-2
  • jhner
    jhner Posts: 66
    Options
    I'm actually past my goal of 145. I weighed in this morning at 143. I'm working on building muscle at this point. Wouldn't care if I didn't lose any more, or if I put a few pounds back on from muscle toning.
  • Seachicken84
    Seachicken84 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Down over 20 lbs overal, 15 lbs more to hit my next goal.
  • eastonna
    eastonna Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Initial goal was 135 and I've already surpassed that so now I'm going for 125 and possibly 120. So 7-12lbs left to go. Down 30 already.
  • JennKie1
    JennKie1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I have 8# to go to reach my initial goal. However, it sure seems like I have more than 8# of chubbiness left around my belly, so I may have to adjust that number a little.
  • dizy17
    dizy17 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    i still have a long way to go. 26 down ... 74 to go!