Spouse Trying to Sabotage Weight Loss

Options
BurtHuttz
BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
Hello - looking for some help and support. My wife and I have both been losing a lot of weight recently and have been pretty successful counting calories.

I've noticed that she's been getting a lot more "male" attention and it's starting to make me uncomfortable. I'm not the jealous type but does anyone have suggestions for how I can sabotage her weight loss? Like, change the settings on the food scale, or ?

Replies

• 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I suggest you take over all food preparation duties and add a few extra tablespoons of olive oil to everything she eats.

Olive oil is good for you, so you don't have to feel bad about it because she'll end up healthy-fat, not unhealthy-fat.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    sounds like a plan.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Please stop wasting the internet.
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Tell her you like the big booty b!tches.
  • bonsaiblossom
    bonsaiblossom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You're very insecure and you really need to work on your self-esteem instead of conniving to ruin your spouses success.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Add some sugar to everything she drinks.
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    I suggest you take over all food preparation duties and add a few extra tablespoons of olive oil to everything she eats.

Olive oil is good for you, so you don't have to feel bad about it because she'll end up healthy-fat, not unhealthy-fat.

I don't want to gain weight too though - - I just want to keep the upper hand, if that makes sense?
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    get 'er pregnant. that will give you a dual benefit, as you can then extract her HCG and use it to aid your dieting.
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    Just break up.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I would recommend adding a coating of oil or spray starch to all of her food, she'll never even know what hit her.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    Options

I don't want to gain weight too though - - I just want to keep the upper hand, if that makes sense?
    [/quote]

Completely. That's why I said add it to everything SHE eats. If you prepare/serve the food, she'll never know.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    Options
    get 'er pregnant. that will give you a dual benefit, as you can then extract her HCG and use it to aid your dieting.

This is also good advice. That'll give you a solid nine months on her.
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    I don't really understand most of these comments - I don't need jokes I'm just looking for serious ideas. If you think I'm a bad person or whatever that's fine you don't have to comment.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options

This is the best advice ever, just end the thread now.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I've noticed that she's been getting a lot more "male" attention and it's starting to make me uncomfortable.

Do you mean that this excites you? I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.
  • SexyGorecki
    SexyGorecki Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Applaude her success!

Love Your Wife!~

Become more secure in yourself!

Respect Your Wife!~

Communicate with you spouse!

Find happiness in each other!

Been there.. doing that... It's not easy. It's a struggle every day. But if you don't talk, communicate and trust you could really damage your marriage! I have lost 130 plus pounds.... He has never had a weight issue in his life. He is supportive, loving but insecure. I can understand why. We communicate and work on it one day at a time. But if I found out he was not supporting me and actually sabotaging my health.... well.. the out come would not be pretty! That's a whole lot of broken trust.

Good luck my friend.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Pretend like you're brining home a box of Dunkin Donuts because you love her.

The pretending you just love someone and want to do nice things for them will get her everytime. Make Mac&cheese for dinner, LOTS of extra butter. Candied yams, but tell her they're sugar and fat free. SHe will SWOON over you cooking. You'll get laid and she'll get fat.

More importantly, why didn't you tell me you were married when I sent all those pics?
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    How dare she!

You deserve better.

Maybe just shave her head in her sleep?
  • bonsaiblossom
    bonsaiblossom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    ur not a bad person,its just disgusting that you would sabotage your own wife like this. If you start a thread, then you can't get upset if someone doesn't agree with you, or when someone makes jokes. I think its funny lol
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I don't really understand most of these comments - I don't need jokes I'm just looking for serious ideas. If you think I'm a bad person or whatever that's fine you don't have to comment.

Really? really? reeeeeeeeeeally?