Looking for friends!!

Options
Hello! I am new to MFP. I love this site. I have a few friends from work that are using this! One of my friends has a 25 loss so far, which is awesome! I really started this process on 1/29/13. I've been logging in everything and then hitting the gym. The treadmill knows me by name. I'm 5'9 and my heaviest weight was at 212. I started on here at 209.8. It's been a week and one day, I've lost 9.8. I know water weight... but I'm excited anyways! I'm extremely serious about losing this weight! I will make this happen! But I would like to add friends so I can encourage them and vice versa! So add me, me add you! Let's do this together and get to our goal! 9.8lbs down 55lbs more to go!

35508527.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• KristaMC136
    Options
    Hello! You can add me. I am also new to this site, and I weigh the exact same as you! except I'm only 5 foot 2. I know I need all the encouragement I can get and I will also encourage you. Feel free to add me!
  • GodSentMe23
    GodSentMe23 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Add me friends.
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Hey you can add me, I am on this site everyday. I have lost weight by planning my own training and diet. Even now I need friends to kick me in touch when I go wrong :)

Anyone can add me
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    you are welcome to add me. I lost 25 pounds. I went from 208 pounds in November to 183 as of today
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add!
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me as a MFP buddy. Good luck on this exciting journey!
  • redgirl527
    redgirl527 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • tbreck1
    Options
    your doing great! how many calories are you getting daily?
  • xlnv03y
    Options
    I am newish to this site... doing an 8 week challenge with my bible study group... trying to lose weight and get healthier. Had a rough year last year and gained a lot of weight. i am 5 ' 2" and 149lbs... i was 166 on new years eve, and i think i was 155 when i started using this app. i log in every day. add me! im all about encouragment! its easier to do this when you know people are behind you!!!
  • leyvad
    leyvad Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    YOu can add me!! :)
  • mains_adam25
    mains_adam25 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    welcome ill add you
  • simon_rider
    simon_rider Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Go for it! Add me
  • Navigator0811
    Options
    I am new and feel free to add me to the group! Support is always appreciated. Also has anyone read "The Naked Warrior" by Pavel? Looking for a good routine for when at home w/o any equipment. I do kettlebell workouts so guessed that might be good way to go. Any comments are appreciated!
  • ptimek
    Options
    I'm just starting today and am trying to get familiar with all the site has to offer. Can use friends and encouragement.
    Piper
  • neu27
    neu27 Posts: 33
    Options
    I am supposed to take 1320 calories but with my workouts and everything I end up remaining some 100s calories..
  • TheBigFish711
    Options
    Feel free to add me =)
  • dcazll
    dcazll Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I'm back to this last week and here every day. Love this site!
  • jellywonderhorse
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone
  • jessmars
    jessmars Posts: 131
    Options
    welcome...great job so far....you can *kitten* me....we are about the same height and weight currently!!!!!
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me if u want