Pee before you get on the treadmill...

Options
Vain_Witch
Vain_Witch Posts: 476 Member
...or you are going to have one seriously uncomfortable workout! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What was the first/best thing you learned when you started working out?

Replies

• MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    Just like you just realized, GO before you GO workout...had an incident before..that and time is everything..
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Void the bowels before a workout

i hate interruptions
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    {quote]
    TOPIC: Pee before you get on the treadmill..[/quote]

The alternative would be messy.
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Watch your fiber intake before workout.
  • mleech77
    mleech77 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Make sure you lock the dog gate before getting on the treadmill if you have a dog that likes to run with you.
  • ceomary
    Options
    LOL ~ Definitely go before workout
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Pee before a 10 miler.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Try to change in men's locker room...not the women's. It's so befuddling to put your gear on the bench and then go look for the urinal only to discover some wierd prank where someone ripped off all the urinals out of the wall.
  • allisonlane61
    allisonlane61 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Even if you don't have to, try anyway...
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    LOL!! I don't mind so much when I'm in the gym and need to pee but it's a real b!tch when you're halfway through a long walk and gotta go bad! Thankfully my routes take me by some places I can duck into if I'm desparate enough.
  • mollylookalike
    mollylookalike Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    crazy chihuahua must go in the crate while doing 30DS! otherwise, he will makeout with your neck and ears while you're doing pushups, which leads to the giggles.
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    If it's yellow let it mellow. If it's brown flush it down.
  • Vain_Witch
    Vain_Witch Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I think it's hilarious everyone's best/first lessons revolve around bathrooms and dogs! lol!
  • Smurfette1987
    Smurfette1987 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Try to change in men's locker room...not the women's. It's so befuddling to put your gear on the bench and then go look for the urinal only to discover some wierd prank where someone ripped off all the urinals out of the wall.

ohhhh. eek?
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    While laxatives can be great for helping to cut weight for a meet, they are not so great when max effort squats are involved. Luckily, I didn't have to learn this from first hand experience.
  • breeshabebe
    Options
    It's okay to eat lots of fiber before Zumba if they turn the music very loud.... not cool if the music is at a whisper.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    and also pee before Zumba, because all the d@mn jumping will make you have to pee!
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options

ohhhh. eek?

I usually undress and then go to the urinal in muh boxers...luckily I wasn't putting on a show that day.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Lift weights, now.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Cardio is not enough