• Lalouse
    Lalouse Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Admit that you are the jealous type.
    Go see a therapist.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I wonder how many people actually noticed this was in the Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games section..lol.

So, the guy can't figure out how to navigate the sections of the forums. He's distraught that his wife may be getting hot.
  • nikkimoon1382
    nikkimoon1382 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    How twisted... is this a joke?

Be glad you have a hot wife!
  • jersey_jenn
    jersey_jenn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    forget about worrying about how to keep her fat. support her in all the weight she wants to lose. then 'accidentally' trip while carrying a pot of boiling water, spilling it on her and causing enough scarring to make her too ugly for other men to look at. then tell her repeatedly how great her body looks, she'll stay with you forever.
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    forget about worrying about how to keep her fat. support her in all the weight she wants to lose. then 'accidentally' trip while carrying a pot of boiling water, spilling it on her and causing enough scarring to make her too ugly for other men to look at. then tell her repeatedly how great her body looks, she'll stay with you forever.

No, this is terrible advice. You are suggesting that he assault his wife in a most horrific fashion. That's unconscionable!
  • ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    Options

No, this is terrible advice. You are suggesting that he assault his wife in a most horrific fashion. That's unconscionable!

On the other hand... don't shoot things down during a brainstorming session....
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    My husband has been told by men that his wife is "mmm" and he looks at them at says, "I know."

What does 'mmm' mean?
  • jersey_jenn
    jersey_jenn Posts: 122 Member
    Options

not like some guy wouldn't have said hello to her while he was with her and he wouldn't have flown off into a jealous rage anyway. this way it'll only happen once
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options

This is disturbing.

OP doesn't want to hurt his wife, he just wants to make sure she stays with him. I imagine he wants to look at her from time to time, as well.
  • pgrobb
    Options
    I would suggest you stop trying to sabotage her weight loss and grow up! If you are that insecure in your relationship you need to have a talk with her and explain your feelings. She will most likely understand your feelings and everything will be good. If you do sabotage her and she finds out it may end up being more trouble than just other men noticing her. As for all you other woman who suggested he add things to sabotage her What are you thinking!!! We are on here to loss weight not try to hurt each other!!!!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options

not like some guy wouldn't have said hello to her while he was with her and he wouldn't have flown off into a jealous rage anyway. this way it'll only happen once

Er... He said he isn't the jealous type. HE WRITE POETRY.

YOU DON'T KNOW HIM LIKE I DO.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    Take a fine tip ink pen.

Alter all the calorie counts on all packages by five calories.

If she is eating the 5 to 6 meals a day like she should be? this will add up to 25 to 30 calories a day.

Now this will take some time, but slow and steady wins the race. Good luck on your journey of sabotage.:flowerforyou:
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options

Part of brainstorming is immediately ruling out very very bad ideas...
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    My husband has been told by men that his wife is "mmm" and he looks at them at says, "I know."

What does 'mmm' mean?

Good question. "mmm toasty" like Quizno's or "mmm finger lickin' good" like KFC?
  • ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    Options

GleeQuinnEvilGlare.gif
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options

Slow down angledirt. It goes way too far but this is brainstorming. The root of the idea is disfigurement and pain. Obviously I don't want to cause my wife any pain, I love her a lot and she's the mother of my children and, beyond that, supports us by going to work each day. But maybe there's something I can do that won't hurt but would make her less attractive like mixing in some sort of hair removal stuff with her shampoo so she starts balding? This wouldn't hurt and I wouldn't have to be dishonest about her food or try to trick her. I think there's something to that.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

What does 'mmm' mean?

"mmm" means that his wife tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios. Don't you watch the NBA?
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    "mmm" means that his wife tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios. Don't you watch the NBA?

. Nevermind. You're not worth it. ...
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I would put conflicting reports about what food do and do not help with weight loss, that way she won't know what to eat and will quickly become discouraged and confused.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

I'm with you on this. He should find some other way to scar her for life. Maybe expose her to some pox-like disease and help her by popping the lesions so that they scar. It's so less painful and traumatic. People just hav eno imaginations these days.