71lbs down! Progress!

Options

Replies

• RawTriGal
    RawTriGal Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job!!! I think progress pics are very motivating. Thanks for sharing.

I love the progress posts, too, although one might argue that you really have reached your goal! seriously well done... you look awesome!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    You are looking fantastic, keep up the wonderful progress!!!! Awesome job! You are lovely.
  • mooglequeen
    Options
    So amazing I hope to be able to post here too soon!
    Congratz!
  • lilred806
    lilred806 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look great. You give me inspiration. Thank You.
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • likeA_boss
    likeA_boss Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone:happy: :blushing:
  • kaleeann1
    Options
    looking good! keep up the new body!
  • niclodn
    niclodn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look great! Way to go! And congrats on your half! Tink was my first half too:)
  • taquishat
    taquishat Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! you look great!!
  • erin4455
    erin4455 Posts: 135
    Options
    Wow, that is some amazing progress in that amount of time - good for you! Tremendous accomplishment!
  • skinnyiverson
    Options
    You look fabulous :drinker:
  • Tim_Griffin
    Tim_Griffin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow, in just 4 months... Just WOW. I just lost 19.5 lbs in 4 weeks (and one day) and I want to do what you just did. (242 to 222.5). Thanks for the inspiration.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!! Keep up the good work!!
  • Lonasue32
    Lonasue32 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I can relate to not wanting to go to the gym. I'm at 223 and needing to lose probably a hundred, have gone to the gym once and felt so big and so out of place. I completely get where you were at unfortunately as far as publically working out I'm still there. But I have a few great friends who I work out with and my handy dandy wii fit so that helps. You look amazing I'm so glad you shared your pictures and I think it's great that you are sharing them now so you can encourage others even though you are not completely where you want to be yet. Keep up the good work! Truly inspirational.
  • weightloser122
    Options
    Excellent job!! You look amazing
  • sbbiscuit
    sbbiscuit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Oh my god you look adorable!!! Way to go!
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your hard work. I have a friend that ran the Tinkerbell run. She showed me this giant Tinkerbell ribbon. I teased her to wear it to the gym. She brought it and showed me and we thought better of wearing. She might have given me or her a concussion. It was so big and SO cool.
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look awesome!
  • akarney
    akarney Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You are doing amazing and look so happy now!
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!! I look like your starting picture. Very inspiring picture, thank you for sharing. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!