30 Day Shred.. Starting 1/28/13

Options

Replies

• fitandhealthy42012
    Options
    I'm doing it again.:smile: I've been looking for another thread for 30 day shred which I've joined. But I'll join this one too.
    I'm on Day3/Level 1 it's getting so much easier cause I've done it on off during January and 20 days during December. But this time I'm going to do the whole 30 days hopefully with no injury like I had during December. I will have a break this time so should do it. :smile:
  • lwrwtw
    lwrwtw Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Day 8 level 1 , still very hard and can't eat through the jump rope segments in the beginning! On weekends I do 30 mins of yoga after the shred.
  • ramonafrincu
    ramonafrincu Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Today was my D3L1 30DS and still feel sore. While is a bit of hard work it makes me feel great. Hang in there guys! x
  • JaymeWeiden
    Options
    Hello! I am so happy to find this thread. I am on L1 Day 2. I did take a day in between for rest because I also dance (and I am not in shape right now). Day 2 was much better than Day 1 except for the push ups. I have no upper body strength and my arms were already killing me but I pushed through and feel so good after doing it. The morning really is the best time to do it. I am still trying to decide if I should do it every day or every other day. I keep hearing different ideas.
  • cookiemahnster
    cookiemahnster Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Did my 2nd day at Level 2 this morning! I think I got a little better, but have a way to go on some of those plank moves. I think I pulled something in my chest region but didn't feel it till after and I don't think it's so bad. Hopefully should be good to go tomorrow. The plank jacks and plank tuck (or whatever it's called) are things I need to work on!
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Checking in! Day 5 level 1.
  • amy_36
    amy_36 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    D2L1- not too bad. I imagine tomorrow the soreness will hit me. I do feel better just for doing it. A little less bloated and tired. Its funny how that happens but we fight our exercise so hard.

It takes 21 days to form a habit....
  • IAmPersuaded
    IAmPersuaded Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Woohoo...Day 10 Level 1...DONE! Bring it on Level 2!
  • mynewbug
    mynewbug Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Yes!! Made it through L1 D10!!!

........tomorrow L2 D1..........

Bring it!
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 9 of Level 1 today. Even though I know better, the lack of weight loss is still stressing me. I'm hoping to see some sort of progress soon.

Onward!
  • Scallyboo
    Scallyboo Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 9 of Level 1 today. Even though I know better, the lack of weight loss is still stressing me. I'm hoping to see some sort of progress soon.

Onward!

Im the same as you, today is day 9 for me and Ive only lost a pound so far. Although I feel like it should be 5 pounds, I feel so much better. I toko measurements at the beginning, and wil measure again at the end of the 30 days but it does get you down when you dont see it on the scales.
  • mindovercakes
    mindovercakes Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    L1 D8 just done. Yaaaay! Push ups (still girly style!) are getting a tad easier :happy: :smooched:

Axx
  • princesselle1
    princesselle1 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    On level 2 day 2! It's tuff but stamina has got better. I haven't seen no real change yet hoping results will show at the end of level 2! Anything but something!!!!
  • Bexiblueberry
    Bexiblueberry Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    missed a day yesterday, but started level 2 a day early. level 2 is really hard, I feel really unmotivated to do this, and I didn't even complete all of the moves because my arms felt like jelly without going into another plank position. Having an emotional 'I hate me' day.
  • Makoce
    Options
    Day 6 here. Level 1. I'm in more pain and have less stamina by the day :( hoping things will get better.
  • Resa52
    Resa52 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I always WANT to do this, but I can't even get through the entire video on day one and then I get discouraged and quit, ESPECIALLY when I hear about you physically fit ladies who are twice my size who think level one is too easy on day one.

Anyone else out there really struggle the first few days even finishing the workout have any successes or tips to help me feel better about plugging away on 30DS?
  • Makoce
    Options
    I always WANT to do this, but I can't even get through the entire video on day one and then I get discouraged and quit, ESPECIALLY when I hear about you physically fit ladies who are twice my size who think level one is too easy on day one.

Anyone else out there really struggle the first few days even finishing the workout have any successes or tips to help me feel better about plugging away on 30DS?

I have so many health problems and am out of shape it's not even funny. It was awful for me. He'll, some of it still kind of is. But I've sucked it up and just did it. Day 6 now. I've had cramps, been so sore I can move, headaches, bone and muscle strains, and my wisdom teeth were swollen and I still did it. TMI, but I had diarrhea today and just did it. Push!! You can do it.
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options

Yep, Day 1 absolutely kicked my butt! The cardio was the toughest for me. I jog and even take spin classes, but for some reason those 2 minutes of jumping jacks and jump ropes seemed insurmountable.

My advice is to take as many 5 second breaks as you need, and if the cardio seems way too intense, do it as long as you can and then just march in place. Just keep moving! It will get easier.
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I did not make it all the way through day one when I started! But each day I would just force myself to do it thinking, "Suck it up! It's just 20 minutes!" I just finished day two of level two and it's just as hard, if not harder than yesterday, but I'm so glad I did it. I absolutely take breaks during the workout. And now I have another 24 hours before I have to do it again! Ha!
  • lwrwtw
    lwrwtw Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Whenever you can't get through something, walk ! If its something with the weights, just keep than and keep moving, but you can change or modify, I have completed day 8 but still can't do the 2nd set of side lunges or jump rope. Keep going !