Sorry to lower the tone but.....

Options
2»

Replies

• fiendiish
    fiendiish Posts: 186
    Options
    You could TRIPLE the calories.....laugh during sex and then try to continue going while your partner is kicking you off for laughing at them LOL!
  • encoremusic
    encoremusic Posts: 12
    Options
    Genius - gotta try this - I'm gonna waste away!......:)
  • PanicAtTheBuffet
    Options
    I find it reassuring that other people hear laughing during this time. I thought I was doing something wrong.
  • traceysturn
    traceysturn Posts: 196
    Options
    BA - ZING - AH!
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    6.41 cals per minute...
    Hmm...another excuse to drag the hubby to bed...:laugh:
  • Cherrystargirl
    Options
    And what about if I involve BDSM, use canes and whips, surely that will burn a few more!!!!? If it does, I am going to become a Miss Whiplash style Dominatrix and laugh too, now that has to burn one or two :laugh: :noway: :laugh:
  • Firefrog76
    Firefrog76 Posts: 45
    Options
    Could always wear a HRM, but I don't know if that would spoil the mood. Although with all the laughing and whipping going on, I really don't think your partner would notice.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    ...why is sex and the calories it burns not on the exercise database!!? Do I class it as vigourous aerobic activity?

;)

were you having sex prior to decide to lose weight if so it's not a workout... Just like cleaning the house, grocery shopping ect... it is all part of daily activity

plus it doesn't burn nearly enough to even count
  • Cherrystargirl
    Options
    ...why is sex and the calories it burns not on the exercise database!!? Do I class it as vigourous aerobic activity?

;)

were you having sex prior to decide to lose weight if so it's not a workout... Just like cleaning the house, grocery shopping ect... it is all part of daily activity

Doesn't burn off enough to count??? You obviously haven't seen me jumping off the wardrobe :laugh: :wink: :laugh:
  • foxgo
    foxgo Posts: 11
    Options
    Cherrystargirl, your husband is a lucky guy! :tongue:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options

;)

Doesn't burn off enough to count??? You obviously haven't seen me jumping off the wardrobe :laugh: :wink: :laugh:

HAHAHA!!
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    But remember good sex releases those "feel good endorphins" which make us feel better.

Jumping off the wardrobe...quite the mental show going on in my mind right now!
  • needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    so! has anyone added it to the exercise database?!:wink: