How accurate is YOUR driver's license weight?

Options

Replies

• needsalife3
    needsalife3 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I didn't know what it said until I saw this. It says I weigh 58 lbs less than I do! Haha. Well, maybe this time next year I'll match my driver's license weight. Good grief.
  • EvetteM41
    EvetteM41 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I don't have to put that on mine. I live in Michigan.. :)
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Lol! Funny topic! I'm surprised that some states don't ask, interesting. Probably makes sense since many people would lie anyway. Mine is 15 pounds more than I am now ;)
  • leanbody4life
    leanbody4life Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Mine says I'm 27 pounds lighter so maybe within the next couple months I will be there.
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    mine says i weigh 127...my goal weight now is around 140! :grumble:
    i was around 135 when i got it though, which was almost 3 years ago! and i'm stuck with that dang permit picture for another two :grumble:
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    we dont have weight on licenses in Australia
  • Travelchiick
    Travelchiick Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I renew my license with the same weight I had at 18. It's about 80 pounds under the correct weight.:). But baby it's going to get there soon!!!
  • Travelchiick
    Travelchiick Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    They dont even consider asking you in California. Oh yeah we are broke the just take the picture and the money and run:)
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    No weight on UK licences :bigsmile:
  • WAnnB
    WAnnB Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Think I'll change my goal weight to 135. That is what my license says. Current weight 167. Haven't weighed 135 since I first met my husband. That is over 20 years ago.
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    This thread made me chuckle...the weight on my drivers says 200lbs but when I got it I actually weighed about 275lbs but hey they just ask you how much you weigh, no scale or anything, haha. But now I actually weigh 156, so I am 44lbs lighter then the weight shown and in the picture I weigh about 270lbs. No wonder when I show it as ID, people always get a confused look, haha!
  • astrylian
    astrylian Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    11 pounds lighter than my Illinois identification card. :drinker:
  • joshuamhort
    Options
    Well, when I first got my license, my weight was about 20 lbs lower on my license than I actually was. That was 2008. It is now reersed. I am 20 lbs lighter than what my license reads.
  • DZFitness
    DZFitness Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    40 pounds overweight
  • KuroNyankoSensei
    KuroNyankoSensei Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I was probably in denial, I put 120 even though I was 125 +, although more likely 130. I've been bouncing between 106-110 for the last few months, so I'm a good 20 pounds lighter now ^^.
  • gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    More than 100 pds off !!! I just didn't want to tell them the truth ! I was so scared that when I finally got up to the front of the line she'd say "We have a scale in the back room and you'll have to come with me and get weighed." But nobody said a word about writing down 145 pounds when I was obviously about 250 pounds !!
  • ptbodacious
    ptbodacious Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I had a cop friend say the other day - "you should really get a new license - if you get picked up they will not believe the fat old lady in the picture is the skinny girl in the driver's seat" !! Kind friend. 60 pounds less now.
  • lanapoo
    Options
    I'm 30 lbs heavier than what my license says. I lied on the application. :X They should just get rid of the weight on licenses everywhere... It's a bit insulting.
  • stephenson2012
    stephenson2012 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am 20 lbs lighter than my licesnse says. I am glad some one asked that question. It makes a crappy morning a little better.
  • meadow_sage
    meadow_sage Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I lied on mine because I was like 430 pounds and people's reactions are crazy. BUT I am now, four pounds away from the 350 that I claimed on my license. Woo-Hoo!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!