Fat loss products

Options
13»

Replies

• april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't touch such things with a ten foot pole, and I tend to consider those who do to be rather foolish to be willing to risk their health to lose weight, which should be about gaining health. I have no patience for it. Those who resort to such measures are generally those who don't have the determination to put the work in themselves.

Yep so true.
  • RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Ive tried them and lost alot of weight and then once I stopped (cause you cant go on them forever) I became fatter than what I was when I started. They don't teach you anything about eating properly or maintaining your loss.
  • RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Ive tried them and lost alot of weight and then once I stopped (cause you cant go on them forever) I became fatter than what I was when I started. They don't teach you anything about eating properly or maintaining your loss.

Plus the side effects are so bad...its not worth putting your body through that type of strain and danger
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    I use the following fat loss products:
    - food scale
    - barbell, weights, and power rack
    - running shoes
    - books and internet resources

^ This. Except the shoes. I don't like shoes.

My weight loss products include a dog, an iPad, a food scale, a fitbit, MFP, Fooducate, a good stir fry pan, a bicycle.
  • xaMErica
    xaMErica Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I disagree with them. I think the best way to do this is the hard way! That way you can say at the end, 'I did this myself!'. You'll have better results!
  • starvinkevin
    Options
    If you know how to diet right they can be a valuable aide for appetite suppression and slight metabolic boost. I've had good success with them but yeah it was easy to regain (though not necessarily instantly) because my appetite came back with a vengeance as soon as I fell off my diet...
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I have tried almost everything. Raspberry ketones, Toning shoes, Sensa, and few programmes - none worked. Lately I tried [snipped] Cleanse and My sister went for [snipped]. Both are top class. No side-effects, excellent guides and training regime.
    You should go for anyone of the two. Both work wonders. Here are reviews of both of them -

[snipped promotional links]

Now go on and lose those pounds :)

Account very recently created? Check.
    Self-proclaimed expert? Check.
    First (and only) post to promote a cleanse/weight loss pill? Check.
    Violation of CG 3a? Check.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I have tried almost everything. Raspberry ketones, Toning shoes, Sensa, and few programmes - none worked. Lately I tried Total Wellness Cleanse and My sister went for fat loss factor. Both are top class. No side-effects, excellent guides and training regime.
    You should go for anyone of the two. Both work wonders. Here are reviews of both of them -

<copying jof in snipping the promos>

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/821828-detoxes-and-cleanses

You say in your profile and in your username that you are an expert in weight loss, so your opinion would be appreciated!
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    I have tried almost everything. Raspberry ketones, Toning shoes, Sensa, and few programmes - none worked. Lately I tried Total Wellness Cleanse and My sister went for fat loss factor. Both are top class. No side-effects, excellent guides and training regime.

<copying jof in snipping the promos>

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/821828-detoxes-and-cleanses

You say in your profile and in your username that you are an expert in weight loss, so your opinion would be appreciated!
    LOL. Please do make sure to share any valuable expert information you receive, Sara! All of us who think "magic pills" and cleanses are a bunch of bunk would LOVE to be educated further and proven wrong!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried those, but I had great success with fat loss products such as Zumba and Turbo Fire. :wink:
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I use the following fat loss products:

- barbell, weights, and power rack

- books and internet resources

These, plus a bench, bike, and row machine.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Think about it this way - if these quick fix gimmicks worked, would we have an obesity problem?

Not trying to be nasty, just make you think a little. As other said, the only way that really works long term is the old fashioned way. Improve eating habits and food choices to lose weight and get fit through exercise.
  • di1428
    di1428 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    go to the "success stories" thread and read how everyone got to their goal weight and kept it off.
    You wont see any fat loss/ weight loss products in their stories. thats got to say something.
  • hopsonc24
    hopsonc24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Ive had great success with HARDWORK and DEDICATION!!

Honestly, many of us have tried every fat loss product out there. I can tell you that the 80lbs Ive lost was a direct result of hard work and dedication. Logging everything that goes in my mouth, working out and being committed to being healthy. Not to a fat loss product. I know we all want immediate results but thats not the way to have long term sustainable weight loss. And it defeats the purpose of getting healthy!
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    No.
    :angry:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • LokiOfAsgard
    LokiOfAsgard Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    'Fat loss' products like that, usually only get rid of water weight.
    Sorry :c
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    The only fat loss product I've had success with is the Shake Weight.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Tried Ali once, long before I found MFP. Very unpleasant experience! Bad wind, and control of bowel. Can not recommend people to not use these kind of things enough. I was eating well too... The fat builds up from all the meals you eat and causes all kinds of gastric problems. Much healthier and sustainable long term to change your eating habits and move more.

Zara x