Options

Replies

• Br4ndi
    Br4ndi Posts: 177
    Options
    bump

i may sound stupid but what does 'bump' mean? :laugh:

I am wondering too!!!!!

It's just a generic post that "bumps" the thread to the top of the message board. Basically it's what you write when you want the thread to move back up to the top so it gets more attention, but you don't really have any other specific message to add. :)

For me it gets it into "my topics" so I can view it later when I have more time.
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    ohhh :)
  • jadi97
    jadi97 Posts: 26
    Options
    LOVE this thread! Nothing more sexy than confidence!
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    just something i wanted to share that relates to this thread!

n2h2sg.jpg

us women come in all different shapes and sizes, each one being beautiful and unique! embrace your beauty ladies!

Love this! (I had to read the whole thing because at first it pissed me off)
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,069 Member
    Options
    We're gonna roll again, you guys! This is awesome!

It is fantastic!
    I posted in the first thread and want to thank you for starting it. :flowerforyou:
  • nnoifeld
    nnoifeld Posts: 116
    Options
    After seeing everyone else's bravery, I decided to take the plunge and try on a bikini - something I have NEVER done before. Oh dear lord what posseses me to do the things I do sometimes??????????? lol!

2i0qffa.jpg
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    After seeing everyone else's bravery, I decided to take the plunge and try on a bikini - something I have NEVER done before. Oh dear lord what posseses me to do the things I do sometimes??????????? lol!

2i0qffa.jpg

It looks great on you!
  • nnoifeld
    Options
    Thanks, goldmoonjd! I think I may buy it............ along with a nicecover-up! :-)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Thanks, goldmoonjd! I think I may buy it............ along with a nicecover-up! :-)

It looks awesome on you!! That top is amazing!
  • cazzer69
    cazzer69 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    What is there to cover up?
  • nnoifeld
    Options
    I love the top half, I could skip the rest! I may pass on the cover-up if I can find some shorts!
  • aperrillioux
    aperrillioux Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    bump...you ladies are awesome!
  • aoifebos1
    aoifebos1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options

2i0qffa.jpg

You better buy that bikini, its perfect on you!
  • FauxAngel13
    FauxAngel13 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    everyone on here is so totally awesome, both for posting pics and for all the support....
    going away for a week long beach holiday on Monday so going to go try my bikini's on now and try to pluck up the courage to post here.. again huge thumbs up to everyone!!!
  • Poods71
    Poods71 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
  • Poods71
    Poods71 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I'm totally embarrassed but here it goes:

IMG_1204_zps35f84eb5.jpg

IMG_1205_zpsa6bb52c3.jpg

Why on earth would you be embarrased? If I had a flat tummy and slim legs like yours I would live in a bikini :smile:
  • emzypemzy93
    Options
    just something i wanted to share that relates to this thread!

n2h2sg.jpg

us women come in all different shapes and sizes, each one being beautiful and unique! embrace your beauty ladies!

Love this so much!! I read the beginning was starting to get a little worked up then read the rest lol!!
    The worst thing if the world is people body shaming sayins "strong is sexy skinny is ugly", "curvy is sexy, skinny is ugly" ect ect..
    Such a great message!! Thanks for sharing!
  • FauxAngel13
    FauxAngel13 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    is it weird that how I see myself in this pic is totally different to how I see myself in the mirror??? anyway, here goes, still around 5kg to ugw...

3.jpg
  • barrattandrew
    Options
    Took this picture last night. I've gained 15lbs since last summer. Hopefully this will motivate me to push a little harder.

fxcam1359646464128.jpg

(sorry for the dirty mirror)

Oh, my gosh, are you kidding me?? You look fantastic, and have the most amazing rack! Soo jealous!!

^^ I love seeing ladies compliment each other like this. keep up the good work, you look fab!
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    tracking_zpsf5dfec17.jpg well here go's nothing lol