ALL Women in Bikinis!

Options

Replies

• thooks0614
    thooks0614 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Oh Gosh! Thank you all! I appreciate it so much!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I just want to say I love this topic and all you ladies just look beautiful!!! I was going to post a photo the first time I found this thread but I am just not worthy. You all keep at it because everyone is doing so well and you all look just awesome!

I saw that you were having issues with posting them. PM me if you would like assistance.
  • jedikrissy
    jedikrissy Posts: 106 Member
    Options
  • jedikrissy
    jedikrissy Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I just want to say I love this topic and all you ladies just look beautiful!!! I was going to post a photo the first time I found this thread but I am just not worthy. You all keep at it because everyone is doing so well and you all look just awesome!

I saw that you were having issues with posting them. PM me if you would like assistance.

I know how to post photos, I posted my before and afters once and then took them down right away. Me saying I am not worthy is my quite way of saying I can't stand the way I look and I have no photos of me up anywhere on the internet for anyone to see. I don't even have a photo of me on face book. I just wanted to comment on this thread because I have read every page and seen every picture and I just think you are all so wonderful.
  • whierd
    Options

I know how to post photos, I posted my before and afters once and then took them down right away. Me saying I am not worthy is my quite way of saying I can't stand the way I look and I have no photos of me up anywhere on the internet for anyone to see. I don't even have a photo of me on face book. I just wanted to comment on this thread because I have read every page and seen every picture and I just think you are all so wonderful.

Oh ok!! Well I think that you are wrong to believe that you aren't worthy. Most of the people in this thread have felt that they aren't worthy to wear a bikini, whether they have a few pounds to lose or are already at goal weight. The whole point of this thread is an exercise in seeing other accept themselves in order to help you accept yourself. Whether or not you are ready to do that yet doesn't matter, but just remember that you are a beautiful person.
  • whierd
    Options
    image.jpg'

FTFY
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    qx1mxk.jpg

Skinny-fat as of now, working on toning up!

You don't look "skinny fat" to me! You look perfect!
  • morgansmom62711
    morgansmom62711 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This post is so inspiring! Wish I could be so self confident and brave as you other ladies! Maybe this summer (after hopefully losing quite a bit more weight) i'll feel comfortable enough to post!

Thank you OP!
  • Doctorpurple
    Doctorpurple Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    IMG_0877.png

i want to tone up a little bit more
  • whierd
    Options
    Stunning!!!
  • Grazibaby
    Options
    I live this thread! All women need to love their bodies...even if its a work in progress!
  • lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    This will be the first time ANYONE has seen me without a shirt on over my swimsuit! I always wore t-shirts that fell down past my knees.
    But this year I have a goal to do something out of my comfort zone and here it is, Online with no tshirt! =)

148370_551693388174950_698441115_n.jpg
  • cazzer69
    cazzer69 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    It never ceases to amaze me what you ladies think of as unattractive.
    I'm not suggesting you don't keep on working towards your goals but...

I haven't seen a single unattractive body in the whole of this thread, before or after pics.

You are all very brave and I applaud you girls.
  • Dom821
    Dom821 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    BCE7B795-6E40-4ED6-8DCC-FF3C6884D2B7-242-0000002091EF9BB0.jpg

Taken yesterday. First time in a long time that I walked around in a bikini on the beach. :)
  • weese17
    weese17 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Okay, here goes nothing.

I like my body quite a bit these days -- I'm at my goal weight, but constantly working on adding muscle -- but two pregnancies have left a significant mark on my body. With my daughter, I was stupid and gained 80 pounds when I was already overweight to begin with, ending at 265 pounds the day I delivered her. With my son, I was much smarter and only gained about 30 -- but he was a GIANT baby (22", 10 pounds, 2 oz!) and my stomach was stretched out so far that the structural integrity of my skin was just totally lost. We're not talking stretch marks, here - we're talking skin the texture of an elephant's ear because there's no elasticity left. The only thing that will "fix" it is a tummy tuck. So while I've been happy to flaunt my bod of late, I have hidden my stomach away because it looks so awful.

Until right now. :)

bikini2_zpsbf135d9c.jpg
    With my bathing suit top hiding the tum.

bikini3_zpsd00e0f5a.jpg
    Shown in background - the little stinker who helped do this to me. ;)

bikini4_zpse8d624cb.jpg
    At my husband (emanyalpsid)'s request!

bikini_zps1d9e2f50.jpg
    Ya gotta flex! :D
  • CABatten
    CABatten Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Inspirational - don't lose your positive thinking
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options

bikini_zps1d9e2f50.jpg
    Ya gotta flex! :D

His face is so cute here!
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Okay, here goes nothing.

*catcalls, whistles*
  • Ahhhh, you all look fantastic. And too true, self-acceptance really is the key behind every challenge. Keep at it everyone, you're all inspirations right now!