ALL Women in Bikinis!

Options

Replies

• aross001
    aross001 Posts: 237
    Options
    It is such a shame that women especially have to deal with body issues most of their lives. Even as little girls they get image pressures, even from within their own families. They get told they are too fat, or too skinny, they should or could look prettier, stop dressing like a boy, and more. Every single woman who has posted here is attractive, whether they feel like it sometimes or not. Never doubt your own worth and never base it off of how you think you look.

:flowerforyou:

this
  • aross001
    Options
    Maybe I'll take some actual bikini pictures tonight. These "bottoms" aren't very flattering...

Jan2013Front_zps0f775a98.jpgSideJan2013_zps1e9adbf2.jpg

I think they're incredibly flattering and you look great!

I will have to agree.. I know it's all a matter of taste, but you look smokin hot in those!
  • aross001
    Options
    just so you know

aRss3QEl.jpg
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I feel the same. I want to give each and every woman in this thread a hug and tell her that she's beautiful and worthwhile.
  • kaitgettingfit
    Options
    qx1mxk.jpg

Skinny-fat as of now, working on toning up!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    ...wow.
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    IMG_2740_zpsa890fa91-1_zps8c97967b.jpg

IMG_2742_zpsf8d7c061-1_zps9dbf7d56.jpg

This is my "goal suit". I rocked it when I graduated from grad school 7 years ago. Now... not so much. Taken today.
  • aross001
    Options
    IMG_2740_zpsa890fa91-1_zps8c97967b.jpg

IMG_2742_zpsf8d7c061-1_zps9dbf7d56.jpg

This is my "goal suit". I rocked it when I graduated from grad school 7 years ago. Now... not so much. Taken today.

lookin GREAT to me =)
  • Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    <
    Bikini pic on my profile :)
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    My profile pic is me in a bikini...before and after..
  • Taterpoof
    Taterpoof Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Ok here is me early in the morning extremely hung over from the night before, greasy hair, beer belly, and awkward "omg why am I awake this early doing this" smile

mebikini_zps16da727f.jpg
  • xprettyreckless
    xprettyreckless Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    awww I love this!! i'll join you guys when my new VS bikini arrives :))
  • leopardjunkie
    Options
    Allright is has been in the negatives here and most days I am sporting MN Stockings unless I shave, so finding a bikini was the last thing on my mind in January :0 but I found some mismatched bikini peices!. This is my current pics Mind you I carried twins to just over 35 weeks (well four years ago!) And I am working on a huge diastasis Recti split was two hands :0 but I am down 33 pounds and going. Actually the pics were not as bad as I imagined, maybe it was looking at all the confident people before me.

web_zps6b061aee.jpg

Now I would probably wear that around the pool at our house or in a pinch, the one below I feel more comfortable in for now...even tough it still end ups under my boobs the seccond I move!! HA HA

web2_zpsc7cf2fef.jpg

oops had to get the size and code right..geesh!
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Options
    I have never really been comfortable in a bikini, but with all the hard work I've been doing, this year I said "Whatever, I'm wearing one to show it off" so here it is!

IMAG0689_bikinismall_zps3af41395.jpg
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    just so you know

aRss3QEl.jpg

Hahaha. Awesome
  • vanessamcinnis
    vanessamcinnis Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this thread. I am a total coward about this sort of thing. This one and only time I've ever worn a bikini - in the south of France, thousands of miles from where anyone I know would ever see me. And now its on the internet. Ha!. ;)

nERys1X.jpg

You are gorgeous....

Agreed gorgeous and rocking that bikini I love it!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Over 2 years of bikinis...

fb-cover.jpg
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this thread. I am a total coward about this sort of thing. This one and only time I've ever worn a bikini - in the south of France, thousands of miles from where anyone I know would ever see me. And now its on the internet. Ha!. ;)

nERys1X.jpg

You are gorgeous....

Agreed gorgeous and rocking that bikini I love it!

^this... very pretty, great smile, and most importantly, a truly decent human being. :happy:
  • LosingMandy
    LosingMandy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Awesome, inspiring thread. All you ladies have done so well, although some of you are way too harsh on yourselves. You all look great.

I'm no where near bikini ready yet, but this thread makes me hopeful that it will be one day soon.
  • Calm_Lotus_06
    Calm_Lotus_06 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You are freaking amazing!!! Keep it up!