What do you feed your Pets?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Deedles2012
    Deedles2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have Sugar Gliders. They get fresh fruit, boiled eggs, meal worms and the occasional mini marshmallow or short bread cookie.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    My kitty eats Pro Pac. She's still a kitten, but she's growing really nicely and her fur is amazing. She's very healthy so far.
  • AngNY
    AngNY Posts: 193
    Options
    These are just two of my babies. That's my tiny little Petri and Hazel my sugar baby :)

299978_10150336366594326_987543892_n.jpg
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Small children and Jehovah's Witnesses :laugh:
  • imakimm
    imakimm Posts: 839
    Options
    My cats eat Wellness Healthy Weight. They love it! If you try feeding my one cat something different he pukes it up...
  • Codettea
    Codettea Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    We have a boxer thats celiac and a french bulldog with allergies so I make my own dog food.
    Baked pork loin or beef tender loin; potatoes, carrots, salmon, broccoli, pumpkin, cauliflower, are the usual. Every once and a while, we'll throw in some berries, or other treats.
  • LovnLifeInVT
    Options
    Wellness puppy and The Honet Kitchen. I am very big on knowing what I am putting into my Dog's body...after all she counts on me to take good care of her.
  • JlenniferL
    JlenniferL Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Our 4-legged fur ball (Akita/chow/Heinz 57) eats Layall's lamb & rice. And occasional treats.
  • Peanutbutterx
    Options
    shredded chicken :)