• dawson55510
    dawson55510 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Awesome job
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    HELL YEAH!!!

You look incredible! I love the same poses in the before and after it puts it into perspective.

Well done!
  • MinyMinnie
    Options
    So wonderful! :)
  • jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! I love how you duplicated all the pictures with your new self. Very inspiring :smile:
  • auntiecyndy
    auntiecyndy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! I love that you did the side by side pictures. Your stats are amazing. Congratulations on all of your success.
  • Martha_VH
    Martha_VH Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Awesome. This is inspiring me to keep at it.
  • SheilaMercon
    Options
    This is SO encouraging to see! I am new to the site and I have a way to go before I reach my goal, but it's so great to see that it can be done!
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Looking fantastic! Great work!
  • RawTriGal
    RawTriGal Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME! I love all the side-by-sides, lol your man looks like he dropped a few lbs too. Congratualtions of following through on an entire year of commitment! You make me believe!!!!!

^^^this^^^

and thanks for sharing... you're beautiful.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Love the side-by-sides with the same clothes/poses. Makes it SOOOOOO easy to see all that you have lost.
    CONGRATS on all that you have accomplished this year.
  • julietoh
    julietoh Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, I can tell you are a fellow Hairdresser
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    holy crap!! As my boyfriend would say you "shrunk!" lol. I LOVE the black and white pic of you and the guy (boyfriend maybe?), your arm alone is so toned in comparison! :D

Awesome work, pure awesomeness girl! :D
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,152 Member
    Options
    Love the pictures! What a great way to record all the hard work you've done. Very impressive.
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Girl_Unstoppable
    Options
    You look great.
  • sonyagruman
    Options
    you look amazing great job
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome how tall are you ?Im 4ft 10in and my goal wieght is 105 ,i thought since your 109 you would be petite 5ft or so.I wiegh 13 lbs less since mfp started jan 1st and Im keeping to it this is my year ,Im not having anymore children after 2 daughters 19 months apart.So time to focus on me you are an inspiration. I love seeing sucess stories I hope this year I can become one too .
  • randomgyrl
    randomgyrl Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, you look great!
  • SweetLillyM
    Options
    You look amazing!! Inspiring! :)
  • mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    a m a z i n g !!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!