Exactly 1 Year Later (PICS)

Options

Replies

• Ortizia
    Options
    Great Job you are beautiful before and after. Loved the side by sides keep up the good work.
  • IronKitty
    IronKitty Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!! thanks for posting so many pics, they are so inspiring!
  • anyadelfuego
    anyadelfuego Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good Job Girl! Keep it up.
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • 3RachaelFaith3
    3RachaelFaith3 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You are too cute! Way to go :D
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment.
  • tldust
    tldust Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on your success!
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Awesome you ddid really well and are looking amazing. well done and congrats.
  • emmymcq
    emmymcq Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing! You are freaking adorable!
  • brendaschmitt1
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! How did you know what to eat? DId you get on a certain diet plan?
  • thisisgreatsmile
    thisisgreatsmile Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    That's awesome and I love the side by sides...it is so inspiring to see the changes...thank you for posting your story:smile:
  • KittyViolet
    KittyViolet Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, I can tell you are a fellow Hairdresser

Close, but no. I graduated from Fashion Design, and currently own and operate a home based bakery/chocolaterie. Creativity runs through these veins, though! :)
  • KittyViolet
    Options
    Wow you look awesome how tall are you ?Im 4ft 10in and my goal wieght is 105 ,i thought since your 109 you would be petite 5ft or so.I wiegh 13 lbs less since mfp started jan 1st and Im keeping to it this is my year ,Im not having anymore children after 2 daughters 19 months apart.So time to focus on me you are an inspiration. I love seeing sucess stories I hope this year I can become one too .

I'm 5'1". I'm a tiny little thing when I don't wear huge, gothy platforms lol.
  • featherkiss
    Options
    Girl...>WOW....you are most definitely an inspiration to me.....WTG......look out BOTDF.....boyz....the girl is coming to getcha!!
  • KittyViolet
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! How did you know what to eat? DId you get on a certain diet plan?

I didn't really know what I was doing when I first started. I didn't even know MFP existed until December. I just did some research online and used common sense. Less junk food, more healthy food. Less eating out, more home cooking (this was tough; I HATE cooking lol). And of course, less sitting in front of the TV, more moving around. On a bike, on a treadmill, in sneakers, in a bathing suit, at a class, at home. Any way I could find, I'd exercise at least 3 times a week. When I really got into the routine, I'd sometimes workout 5-6 times a week without even realizing it. I love being in shape!
  • dellaj5
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • unworthyservant12
    unworthyservant12 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That is sooo inspiring!
  • Marilyn2303
    Marilyn2303 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Amazing pictures and work.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Stellar transformation!! :drinker:
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    you so rock. Way to go girl. OMG This is amazing. you are too different people.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!