Redheads? Where ya at?

Options

Replies

• vhines5
    vhines5 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Red hair, hazel eyes, million and three freckles... yup, that's me! lol I come from good German/Irish stock so yea, I got a temper. :laugh:
  • MeStephy
    MeStephy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am a redhead, and to top it off it's curly. Blue eyes, pale skin, freckles and I have to use major sunblock or I am beet red in no time.
  • Andyandyandyandyandy
    Options
    Unfortunately blonde, but I carry a lot of the genes (my dad and both paternal grandparents and 90% of aunts, uncles and cousins are fiercely red and my mother's side also has some redheads although less frequent and intense). On some summer's afternoons when my hair is not bleached platinum you can see bits of red strands dancing around my pretty little head.

Also freckled, fire-crotched, and burn like an ant under a magnifying glass after being in the sun for less than 20 minutes with anything less than SPF 75.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Funny how many of us brown eyed redhead are here! My dad is the only other one that I know! My youngest kiddo is a ginger but he has lighter hazel green/brown eyes.
  • MeStephy
    Options
    LOL...I loved this video :happy:

See post below *faceplam*
  • MeStephy
    Options
    Just like only a ninja can sneak upon another ninja
    Only a ginger can call another ginger ginger

If you are ginger you must watch this NOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVN_0qvuhhw

Meant that I love this video...lol
  • JerriBeasley
    JerriBeasley Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Me! Red hair with, get this, brown eyes. I have yet to meet another ginger with brown eyes. I totally don't have the red head personality though. I'm super laid back and a big dork.

^^^^ Me too! Red hair, brown eyes. Weird combo, right! I've only met one other redhead with brown eyes.
    I, however, totally have the personality - firey, with a pretty short fuse. :explode: Pretty shy until you get to know me! :blushing:

one more to add to the list... not necessarily firey temper - unless something doesn't go my way... :devil:

One more for the list! Ginger kid here with brown eyes and fair skin. =)
  • smokeyg01
    smokeyg01 Posts: 1,064
    Options
    I LOVE REDHEADS. ANY REDHEAD CAN FRIEND ME!!!!!!!!!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    OMG I JUST FOUND MY FAVORITE TOPIC! Redheads are so hot. fell in love with them ever since I saw Lindsey Lohan as a child. Where all my hot chicks at lol
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    Well hello there! :)
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I love guys who love redheads.... We have a fabulous following :bigsmile:
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Red heads unite!
  • nyssalynne
    Options
    You can add me to the list of redheads. I do have a temper but try to keep it under control. Born in September.

I'm new here so anyone can add me as a friend if you want. Will try to get an avi pic up soon.
  • bship15_wechanged
    bship15_wechanged Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Doesnt everyone love a redhead? I have some red in my facial hair and all the damn freckles lol. Add me if you would like.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Gotta love a red head.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I am a redhead. One who lives on a beach and can get a light tan with my freckles.

I don't tan on purpose, though. I think I single-handedly keep Coppertone in the sunscreen business.
  • mleech77
    mleech77 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I've got a serious weakness for redheads.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    I am a redhead. One who lives on a beach and can get a light tan with my freckles.

I don't tan on purpose, though. I think I single-handedly keep Coppertone in the sunscreen business.

I grew up on a beach in Florida. I now live in Nebraska where you would think I would fit in with my basic winter white hue....but no. Fake baking has stole my thunder.
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    :O hi
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Redhead here. I've just now let it grow back out after almost 20 years of dying it various shades of the rainbow. I've decided I don't want to live the rest of my life having to dye my hair and have learned to embrace my natural color instead. It's been pretty freeing and it's nice not having to touch up roots every few weeks or so!