Join me in Jillian Michaels 30 day shred starting 2/10

Options

Replies

• AnnaBrown31
    Options
    I've also never made it to level 3 in the past, sure I'll join in.
  • Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've been meaning to start this.
  • brookehe
    brookehe Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • kbmomma42
    kbmomma42 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Sounds fantastic - I always start and then chicken out before moving up a level!!
  • Jesslynroe
    Jesslynroe Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I specifically searched a thread that said Jillian michaels 30 day shred!
    I started two days ago, today is suppose to be my third day, but unfortunately I get migraines, like I did today :( with this immitrex shot, I should be good to go on the 10th! I've done this before but I think I lasted about a week and a half maybe 2 weeks with a couple of breaks in between and I saw and felt results! I quit after I got sick. I too need the encouragement and push to do this program 30 days, then on to the next Jillian DVDs! I am getting married this summer and would like to have more confidence in myself, also Vegas trip happening this August! These stupid migraines may delay me for a day or two, but I'm not willing to let it completely stop me and take over! Let's do this!!!
  • lauraellie10
    lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'll join. I've done it a few times over the last 3 weeks. So may start tomoro and do it properly!!!

Well done girlies don't forget to measure and if brave enough take photos I did scary but good to have to have xxx
  • ttofee
    ttofee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need to do something and this seems to get good reviews so count me in. Will accept friend requests too - need motivation!
  • Jribeiro86
    Jribeiro86 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I’m IN!!! I actually started earlier this week and finished Day 1 (barely), but hurt my quads to the point where I could hardly walk… Not the fault of 30DS, btw, at least I don’t think so. So after a few days of recovery time, I’m ready to get back to it, probably either today or tomorrow. This thing terrifies me, but I know I can do it, and you can too!!

Anyone else who’s starting and would like additional motivation, feel free to add me! :glasses:
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Already doing it. I'm only on level 1 so far though.
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options
    Today is my last day of Level 1 but would like to join anyway!
  • My3Sons1051
    My3Sons1051 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I ordered it yesterday, should arrive by Tuesday... I will join in, everyone feel free to friend me so we can support each other. :happy:
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to start with 30DS and move on to P90X! Count me in!
  • Carpediem117
    Options
    I'm iiiiiiiin I need to tone up!
  • ant2and
    ant2and Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • prettymorbidity
    prettymorbidity Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    im on day 6.........let me start by saying, start at level 1.......i thought id start at level 3.....BAD idea......lol..... day 2,3,and 4 are unbearably sore days......it was so painful to even take my socks off.....BUT totally worth it. thats how you know it works. ive lost 1.8 lbs in the last 5 days of doing it. day 6 is tonight. work through the pain. it fades by day 5 and u will notice your endurance going up. last night was the first night i was able to do ALL of the 28 minutes.....on level 1. its hardcore.
  • prettymorbidity
    Options
    I will do it if I can pick it up at the store. Any of you know if its in walmart?

amazon. $5. cheapest way
  • khummel1966
    khummel1966 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am totally in for this. And possibly we can make a group for this and everyone join?? Be an easy way to support each other and post specific questions about the program.
  • apexgtp
    apexgtp Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'll start on Sunday the 10th. Please add me to keep me motivated!
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options
    I will do it if I can pick it up at the store. Any of you know if its in walmart?

amazon. $5. cheapest way

It's free on youtube although I bought mine through Amazon along with a couple of her other DVD's
  • prettymorbidity
    Options

amazon. $5. cheapest way

It's free on youtube although I bought mine through Amazon along with a couple of her other DVD's

yes i forgot about you tube because i don't internet at my house! but even better.......