Running with boobs...help!

Options

Replies

• DL21Smith
    DL21Smith Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I want to know your secret of losing weight while growing your boobs. You could be a millionaire!

For real!
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort line. I wear the Fiona.
  • Tzippy7
    Tzippy7 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    yess this **** sucks. Even now im as size 2-4 with a 36D and running sucksssss. Gap body recently made a really good one, and underarmour is good too. But good bras are expensive!
  • Shaylam82
    Shaylam82 Posts: 25 Member
    Options

I do the double bra, the top one has to be a really tight compression bra. If either bra bothers/chafes, try lubing up with bodyglide in those areas, it's a miracle product.

^^^^^This
  • TriClaudia
    TriClaudia Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Enell all the way! http://enell.com/ I was a 44H when I started wearing them. Amazing comfort and support. No underwire. And if you're feeling bold . . . you could wear it by itself like the skinny girls in their bra tops! :wink:
  • TriClaudia
    TriClaudia Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have also tried nearly every bra out there. Then I found these: http://enell.com best ever. Worth every penny. Mine last for years and years through regualr washing and tumble drying — even if they don't recommend it. You won't bounce, or jiggle. At all. You can also get them at http://www.titlenine.com. See y'all out on the trails!

Oh, yeah, and I forgot to mention I've been wearing the same ones for several years. I need new ones because I've lost enough to need a smaller size. But they are built to last.
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I have some really great ones from Bali.... I'm a 34DD and have been bigger... The BAli/Champion ones are the best! I get the ones with underwire... :drinker:

Good luck... I really understand your frustration!!
  • iroze
    iroze Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34D formerly 36DD, bought myself a couple of Glamorize sports bras and never had a problem again.

http://www.freshpair.com/Glamorise-No-Bounce-Cami-Sports-Bra-G-1066.html?CID=OTC-2990&CAWELAID=466213289&cagpspn=pla
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I want to know your secret of losing weight while growing your boobs. You could be a millionaire!

Inquiring minds want to know.

I was thinking the same. Usually the complaint is boob are smaller. Lost 25lbs and went up a cup size? WOW!
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I am a 36DDD and after trying hundreds of sports bras, I can attest that the sports bra made by Wacoal is amazing and holds me totally and completely in place no matter what I do.

http://www.wacoal-america.com/shop/wacoal-bras/sport/wacoal-sport-underwire-bra_855170.html?index=2&searchCategoryId=10070&totalResults=3&displayMarkdownsOnly=false

Second this one. But I still try to avoid super high impact activities like running.
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I must be a fluke as so far I'm not having too issue w/ bounce (jogging or otherwise). I currently I just use my normal Lane Bryant suckers (underwire) they work well, but it kills the life of the bra to only a couple months. I tried some cloth sports bra, even with two of them, the girls bounced MORE than in my normal ones.

My ONLY reason I have been avoiding the true sports bra - price. 73 pounds down made me go from a 46DD to 40DD in less than a year. This isn't cheap - LOL. I'm gonna write down some of these brands and look at them, when I get closer to my goal weight, I might pop for some.
  • rjbalcer
    Options
    If you are willing and able to spend the $....look into TITLE 9 women's sportswear. They have some awesome sports bra's ....but be prepared to spend $50. Good Luck! (I also found a sports bra w/ built in underwire at Walmart for $12.)
  • pinky_pinkster
    pinky_pinkster Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I wear an underwire bra but kind of a sports-looking one (racerback and front fastening) and then a really tight sports bra over the top of that but my boobs aren't as big as yours!
    Hope you find something that works for you :smile:
  • Runninglibrarian13
    Options
    I'm a bigger cup size and swear by my Moving Comfort Fiona sports bra - adjusted correctly, the girls don't move. I also wear a cotton sports bra underneath, mostly for the sweatiness and not because it's needed for support, but I'll echo the double up comment.

Let me second (or third or whatever - cause I haven't read all of the replies)... the Moving Comfort Fiona. I'm a 40D and my Fiona really takes care of the bounce issue. (I just wear it... not anything else under it... no doubling)..and I do okay.
  • VCYoga
    VCYoga Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    34DD here. I always had to double up. Then i tried the Nike Dri-Fit. I will never look for another sports bra again.
  • tynahhhh
    tynahhhh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I too wear a sports bra over a regular bra. I recently bought a bra from victorias secret that I thought had underwire but when I got home I realized there was no wire! It was a present surprise cause it still worked just as nice as if it did. So that one is nice to wear in addition to the sports bra. I would suggest checking that out. It does have a bit of padding but is worth not having the wire. I am a 38dd so I feel your pain!!
  • michelecur
    michelecur Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I use Moving Comfort's Fiona, they are awesome for running and jumping :)
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    Options
    Ta-ta Tamer from Lululemon. I get the 34DD (even though I wear a 34D in regular bras) and it fits good and holds everything in place (no wires either but it doesn't smash them into a uniboob like most sports bras.)
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Just checking if the OP came back to tell how her boobs got bigger with the same band size....

Nope? Ok I'll check back later.