Options

Replies

• GoneKona
    Options
    Bump.
  • keenho
    keenho Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to compliment and give my appreciation to all of the brave and beautiful ladies posting on this thread. Beauty comes in all sizes, shapes and colors. Keep up the great work!
  • bamakid43
    bamakid43 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    you look good
  • bamakid43
    bamakid43 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • dgljones
    Options
    I love these threads -- so many incredible women. Here I am!

Photoon2012-06-18at1809.jpg

Everytime I see this picture I think "That girl has the most feminine gorgeous figure"
    I was just thinking the same thing! You look amazing. You have a litle attitude in your look which makes you even more sexy. You look fab!

Thank you ladies. The bod is a work in progress, but the attitude I've got handled ;).

It's funny how the grass is always greener -- I see my feminine curves as um, overly generous!

The attitude is totally why that is my favorite pic of a very fine collection. It isn't inches or pounds that really make a woman pretty or sexy or whatever. It is the person beneath. You totally come through in your picture.
  • ChaoticMum
    ChaoticMum Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You are all very inspiring! Here is mine. I don't feel nearly as "lumpy" as I did after I had a surgery last year. My bottoms hide the scare so that helps :) I have never posted a pic in a chat forum on here so if it's huge I apologize!

a6c66f9e-584d-4a4d-89af-9ed4ec15bb6e_zpscc8d187b.jpg

Absolutely love the top! Looks like perfect coverage for my ladies! Lol
  • RockyDon
    RockyDon Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You ladies all look great keep up the good work And pics..
  • lindseym1983
    Options
    Okay decided to add one...my bikini's are packed up so grabbed the next best thing. Still have a lot of work to do but here it is. Hopefully I upload right...ugghhh please be nice! ;)
    img_02781.jpg

Need help....or is this a sign not to post lol
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Okay decided to add one...my bikini's are packed up so grabbed the next best thing. Still have a lot of work to do but here it is. Hopefully I upload right...ugghhh please be nice! ;)
    IMG_02781.jpg

• IronMikeFox
    Options
    IMG_02781.jpg

Just changed the IMG tags to lowercase.
  • IronMikeFox
    Options
    IMG_02781.jpg

And BTW ... WOW.
  • lindseym1983
    Options
    IMG_02781.jpg

And BTW ... WOW.

Still didn't get it to work, change all the IMG's to lowercase?
    And thank you btw!
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Lots of beautiful, brave ladies! I am going to join :)

I am still not at "peace" with my body, but working very hard all the time... I know IN TIME my trouble areas will be much less troublesome. Thanks ladies for giving me the courage to post!

bd9d79e1-6c8c-4090-bf97-a31cc9235fd9.jpg
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Lots of beautiful, brave ladies! I am going to join :)

I am still not at "peace" with my body, but working very hard all the time... I know IN TIME my trouble areas will be much less troublesome. Thanks ladies for giving me the courage to post!

bd9d79e1-6c8c-4090-bf97-a31cc9235fd9.jpg

you look great!! glad you posted!! and love the suit!
  • mrs_schultz2012
    Options
    and this thread for some reason made me want to go shopping...just ordered a new bikini online...camo with pink trim :happy:
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    and this thread for some reason made me want to go shopping...just ordered a new bikini online...camo with pink trim :happy:

I know! lol! I have been stalking it for a while before finally posting... had to get a new suit! :blushing: And thank you so much!
  • mrs_schultz2012
    Options

I know! lol! I have been stalking it for a while before finally posting... had to get a new suit! :blushing: And thank you so much!

no need to blush, you look great! and kudos on braving up and posting, took me a while too! :smile:
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    bump
  • makemyselfpr0ud
    Options
    just something i wanted to share that relates to this thread!

n2h2sg.jpg

us women come in all different shapes and sizes, each one being beautiful and unique! embrace your beauty ladies!

agreed...
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I read through all 31 pages of this thread because it is that awesome. The amount of body confidence present in this thread makes my heart squishy. I love, love, love seeing this much confidence from women.

And of course I'll throw mine in, too. Last summer, about 2 lbs lighter than I am now:
    2012-08-02070259-1.jpg