Books: Are you reading anything?

Options

Replies

• Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    On Food and Cooking: the Science and Lore of the Kitchen.

Emily ****enson Poetry

Caleb Carr's The Alienist (for about the upteenth time)

A Murderous Procession

Servant of the Bones

(I often have 5-6 books all running at once)
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,151 Member
    Options
    How Spy I Am

I think the author's name is Diane Henders- it's a great series (I think it's called the Never Say Spy Series)
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Don't Waste Your Life by John Piper
  • pnkpassion
    pnkpassion Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Reading Saving Cee Cee Honeycutt for the 5th time..I love this book, makes me smile
  • back2happy2005
    back2happy2005 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    you should check out his new series I think it is called the Lightbringer (i think). I was not sure i would like it as well as his first but after a few chapters i could not put them down. I can not wait for the next!
  • back2happy2005
    back2happy2005 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm currently reading Mockingjay which is the third in the Hunger Games books.

The best thing I've read in awhile was The Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks. BADASS Series!!

you should check out his new series I think it is called the Lightbringer (i think). I was not sure i would like it as well as his first but after a few chapters i could not put them down. I can not wait for the next!
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I have yet to actually do more than crack it open.

The Zombie Survival Guide

I really need to get a good library going at home, I love to read.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Odd Apocalypse by Dean Koontz
  • Lucia120382
    Options
    Erotic book :wink:
  • gloryofthis
    gloryofthis Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    im rereading the heroes of olympus series... it was the follow on the the percy jackson and the olympians books. i'm on son of neptune just now, i have read them over and over and i know they are teen lit but hey ho, i love em! lol xx
  • jivitasa
    jivitasa Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    So many! Well, I listen to books on my phone as I drive. It really fills up my 2 hour commute each day! Most recent is Super Brain, May Cause Miracles, Spirit Junkie, The Power of Full Engagement, and the Will Power Instinct. All awesome...
  • Rosytakesoff
    Options
    The Charlotte and Thomas Pitt series by Anne Perry.
    I highly recommend Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett. Hilarious.
    Bonk by Mary Roach (the science of sex research) side splitting
    Anything by Charlaine Harris

'Mary Roach'
    didn't she write something else about corpses? i'm getting an old flash of NPR... maybe i'm mixing up the author's name...
    @Mank, No you are correct. She has several books (she's a science writer), and one is about corpses but I cannot remember the title off hand.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I'm on the 2nd to last book of the Dark Tower series by Stephen King
  • holzjw1482
    holzjw1482 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm reading some of the Jack Reacher books.
  • Strobins05
    Options
    Eat Yourself Sexy: Eat your way to shiny hair, glowing skin and weight loss. By Chef Lauren Candace Von Der Pool~
  • Sambytheway82
    Options
    Dark lover by j,r,ward the first in the black dagger brotherhood series xx
  • Jribeiro86
    Jribeiro86 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I just finished In the Woods by Tana French and got completely pissed off about it, haha. So I'm off the thrillers for a while... But I'll be starting the Game of Thrones series shortly.
  • Spruillie03
    Spruillie03 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm a few pages away from finishing Born to Run. I'm also very, very slowly picking my way through Game of Thrones.

I need something new to replace Born to Run...
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    City of Fallen Angels!
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I just finished The Host by Stephenie Meyers. It was good! I guess they are making it into a movie that will be out this spring or summer?