Join me in Jillian Michaels 30 day shred starting 2/10

Options

Replies

• bjkalb
    bjkalb Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    OMG! I think I bought that one but never broke it out. I've been meaning to try it out. I'm in! How do 'join' you?
  • ladydockins
    ladydockins Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My neighbor has been doing the 30 day shred and she says its difficult but amazing and she loves the way she feels now that she is on level 3....to be honest I'm a little intimidated by it but it's worth a shot, count me in :smile:
  • cuddlescreampuff
    cuddlescreampuff Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this with you. I don't have the DVD, but found it on YouTube today. I did level 1, and thought I was going to die...lol. Since I do not have the DVD please let me know if I am missing any vital information about what to do. Anyone can feel free to add me. Let's Do This!!!
  • mooglequeen
    Options
    I'm in!

Any who wants can add me!
  • shellielane
    shellielane Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in! The 30 say shred is FREE if you are on Amazon Prime (instant video).
  • lindsienygaard
    lindsienygaard Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm in! But I'll be starting tomorrow!!
  • jross1006
    Options
    Im Game !! Please people add me I need the support with this challenge. Never have I done it before but I will try anything.
  • Sirli_79
    Options
    I am in. I just checked on youtube and it looks interesting. Something different.:tongue:
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Oh I am so glad you started this...I have had this for a year and I have started it several times but never finished it...I just can't keep the motivation! I really wanna do it again and I really wanna finish the whole thing! I will join as well and see if I can keep to it...yall gotta be TOUGH on me though! Friend me who ever wants to and just say it is for the challenge....
  • mkw122680
    Options
    Hmm... I've been wanting to restar my 30DS and try to make it all the way through. I'll join in!
  • eyestylemom
    eyestylemom Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'll join in. I am going to start on Monday though. :) Good luck to all.
  • Huppmanj
    Huppmanj Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I ordered the DVD yesterday but it will not be in until early next week. I guess I'll do the 28 day shred!
  • pmcfarland68
    Options
    I'm in! I just started last night. A little sore today!!
  • WithWhatsLeft
    WithWhatsLeft Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I've been doing mine since last Friday. Not every day, as I mix it up each day - mostly HIIT cardio on my treadmill, and weight training.

It's really kick *kitten* - fantastic for when you don't have much time and know you need to sweat. I've been using 20lb hand weights - I looked at my back in the mirror today and I'm beginning to look cut!!

I think I'm about ready to move up to level 2 soon.
  • natashalh1998
    natashalh1998 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I just started, I'm a few days in. Feel free to add me :)
  • Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I have never done any of her programs before but I hear very good things!
  • deniseandjelich
    deniseandjelich Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Anyone interested in doing the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred with me? I need some support and want to start this Sunday - let me know or feel free to join in later on - just thought it would be nice to get a little support group going :) I have done it in the past and never made it to level 3...I am ready for the challenge!

Feel free to friend request me! i am in the middle of level 2! The first 4 days are the hardest, stick with it and good luck!!
  • Cherylllyn
    Cherylllyn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I just got that DVD, so I'm in. And feel free to add me as a friend.
  • pattycakes1978
    pattycakes1978 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am in for the challenge. I ordered that video a couple days ago and it supposed to get here by Monday. I'm excited to do this workout.
  • jcloward83
    jcloward83 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am in. the funny thing is I was thinking about getting started and then I found your post. this will help me stay on track this time and to want to keep going. wooohoooo Lets Do This!!!