30 day shred results

Options

Replies

• jemhologram
    Options
    Your results are awesome! I mean,the love handles are GONE!

Did you use weights?
    I'm on day 9 and I used weights for the first 6 days and I didn't see any results,so I stopped using them and now I've lost some.I'm not sure if it has to do anything with weights,and that's why I'd like to know if you used them.

you might have been building up muscle along with slimming down.. muscle weighs more than fat so the real results are in the physical results not the number on the scale :)
  • sopheeclare
    sopheeclare Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Your results are awesome! I mean,the love handles are GONE!

Did you use weights?
    I'm on day 9 and I used weights for the first 6 days and I didn't see any results,so I stopped using them and now I've lost some.I'm not sure if it has to do anything with weights,and that's why I'd like to know if you used them.

I use 1.5kg dumbells, i think these are slightly lighter than they use in the video but worked well for me as a beginner. I haven't actually lost much weight at all, i weighed 10 stone at the start and weigh 9 stone 12lbs now, so i am just ignoring the scales and going by pictures :) xx
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    shutup!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is insane...i soooo need to try that out. 30 days, and those results! wow-weeeeee! you look amazing!
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    wow! nicely done :)
  • chasityhorne
    chasityhorne Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the 30 day shred so I am eager and scared at the same time. I am trying to figure out a way to tone while I loose but still lose if that makes any sense at all. I have lost some weight but always scared I am going to gain it back. But I have turned into a couch tater so I am guessing the 30 day shred will certainly wake up my body. I had a jillian dvd before and ended up cussing her out on my living room floor. I am hoping this one may go better. Plus I do not think then I was as ready as I am now.
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Seriously awesome!

Did day 2 of Level 3 today...really happy I've stuck with it...I would love to have similar results, but not sure if it'll happen, visually at least. Still have a bit of fat to lose.

But I am looking forward to finishing up in 8 days, taking a break, and then doing Ripped in 30...and perhaps Insanity later on.

Well done again!! Would love to see your results after RI 30!
  • kare77
    kare77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look fantastic. I am on level 2 day 5 and i would love to see results like that also. Good job sticking to it
  • tstancom
    tstancom Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow, look at your 6 pack! Congrats! I just started level 1 today and now I'm excited!
  • Kit45
    Kit45 Posts: 2
    Options
    well done sopheeclare. I am new to this site, so am unsure how you achieved this phenomenal feat....I am inspired by your achievments. Is there a programme on this site that you did that I may be able to do as well? Many thanks, Kit
  • sopheeclare
    Options
    well done sopheeclare. I am new to this site, so am unsure how you achieved this phenomenal feat....I am inspired by your achievments. Is there a programme on this site that you did that I may be able to do as well? Many thanks, Kit

Thanks so much everyone!

Kit, i followed a DVD by Jillian Michaels called the 30 day shred, it is on youtube also. There are 3 different levels and you do each level for 10 days. I also started eating clean, around 1400 cals a day, eating back the calories i burned during exercise. Hope that helps.x
  • razbar2
    Options
    WOW! keep going! awesome
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look fab!x
  • NatashaJolie
    Options
    You look amazing! What are you eating to eat clean? I am on level 2 day 4 and I am definitely toning up but not in the stomach area and I feel discouraged. I am 5'2" 115 lbs. My stomach just remains bloated. I don't eat greasy foods, sweets, and try to stick to whole grain so I really don't get it. Sigh...
  • momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!! I'm done with it on Thursday! :)
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    What were your beginning and after stats please? Very impressed with your results and I'm on my 2nd round of 30DS so far this year so I'd like to know where you were when you started

P.s. - way to go.
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!!
  • llangstraat
    llangstraat Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Big difference! Great job and congratulations!!
  • sopheeclare
    Options
    What were your beginning and after stats please? Very impressed with your results and I'm on my 2nd round of 30DS so far this year so I'd like to know where you were when you started

P.s. - way to go.

Sorry for my late reply, i hope you see this! I started out at 10 stone, and i'm now 9 stone 12lbs, so i have only lost 2lbs and this even fluctuates sometimes! I didn't measure myself so can't give you those results sadly. xx
  • missrenahope
    missrenahope Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I see it! Huge difference in your mid area. Great job.
  • Chadandbradsmummy
    Chadandbradsmummy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow! I've just finished day 9 of level 1 and I'm a bit nervous about going on to level 2 in a couple of days but these photos have made me feel like I have to. I'm much bigger than you anyway though so I won't end up looking as good as you but still you've reinforced it as a good idea for me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!