Join me in Jillian Michaels 30 day shred starting 2/10

Options

Replies

• iarookie
    iarookie Posts: 140
    Options
    I think Im going to try and buy this tonight so I can join you... If not are the workouts around 30 min? I saw some on Youtube. :blushing:
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    I am on level 2, day one. This is my second time doing the video. What helped make it less difficult this time compared to my first attempt, was to warm up for an hour before starting and adding a protein powder and higher protein yogurt helps to build muscle and with muscle recovery. Another mistake I made the first time was to not fuel my body enough to sustain the exercise everyday. IMHO, you should try to eat at least 1300 calories, high in protein. Good luck to all of you!
  • xxMoonRiverxx
    Options
    Hi there, Im new to the forum.
    I am doing the 30 day shred as well!

I am on Level 2, day 3. Its soo tough. But worth it!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,407 Member
    Options
    I'll join the challenge.
  • hlb99
    hlb99 Posts: 26
    Options
    I will do it if I can pick it up at the store. Any of you know if its in walmart?

You can find it on youtube for free! That's where I've been doing it from.
  • hlb99
    hlb99 Posts: 26
    Options
    I just started. I just did day 2 today! Feel free to add me!
  • tcs1012
    tcs1012 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am totally in for this. And possibly we can make a group for this and everyone join?? Be an easy way to support each other and post specific questions about the program.

Is it easier to send/receive friend requests for this kind of thing or for someone to create a group for it??? That's a LOT of friend requests!!! I would love to join something like this too!!
  • RobinV_Seattle
    RobinV_Seattle Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    This is perfect - I just downloaded it this morning, lol! It will be so much more fun to do it as a group!

Please feel free to send me friend requests!
  • allibasile
    Options
    Sup fitness pals?!

I've created the group Join me in "Jillian Michaels 30 day shred starting 2/10"

I am new to this so hope I'm doing it right! I will invite my friends, if you are interested please join the group or add me and ill try to make sure I get you in there!
  • kitttttycat__
    kitttttycat__ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been meaning to start the 30 day shred this month! Sunday sounds like the perfect day to start! Count me in! Everyone participating please feel free to add me! I love myfitness pal community!! :)
  • Ange0NZ
    Ange0NZ Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Anyone interested in doing the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred with me? I need some support and want to start this Sunday - let me know or feel free to join in later on - just thought it would be nice to get a little support group going :) I have done it in the past and never made it to level 3...I am ready for the challenge!

I'll join you. For everyone else joining, feel free to add me as a friend. Would be good to have that easy mode of contact with each other as Jillian tortures us :wink:
  • allibasile
    Options
    Yay! So think I did it

Here is the link to the 30 day shred group so we can check in on our work outs and support one another and share our stories and journey :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/12075-join-me-in-jm-30-day-shred-starting-2-10

join le group!
  • Lecy96
    Lecy96 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I started 2 days ago...can't wait to see results! Does anyone have any feedback on the program? I will do it with you!
  • ladybuggprincess99
    ladybuggprincess99 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Totally down. :) I need something extra to add in anyway. :)
  • ladys907
    Options
    I'm starting on 2/11 but ill join you all too :)
  • DennyCakes
    Options
    I'm so in!! :)
  • DanielleML22
    Options
    I'll join you ladies also. I plan on starting this on 2/12. :happy:
  • allgoodthings
    allgoodthings Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Day one, level one = DONE!

And measurements taken.

Height: 5'3"

SW: 160
    CW: 138
    GW: 125(?)
  • ttofee
    ttofee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Day 1 level1 done with difficulty -2 kids interrupting me, and a sore knee from banging it on an escalator step :( but its done!
  • RobinV_Seattle
    RobinV_Seattle Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Day one down - 29 to go!