Valentines Day Ideas

Options
What Are You Doing For Valentines Day :):) Single & Relationship & Married?

Replies

• m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    nothing :laugh:
  • tiffanyheth
    tiffanyheth Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Married with Children.I have no idea what the plans are. I will be baking cookies with my kiddos. We are also doing homemade Valentine cards for some family and friends.
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    We were going to go on a seaside inn tour with free chocolate but it's postponed due to weather. Maybe we'll eat brunch together on vday since he works noon to 11 PM. His gift is a ticket to visit me in Guatemala, where I'll be for 6 weeks. He already knows about it. So, pretty much, I got nothing.

Eta: in a relationship, this will be our second valentines together
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Married. We are making a fancy dinner at home! Steak, lobster tails, chocolate espresso torte and homemade Stoli Doli's!
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Married, Going to a movie we are both excited to see, It's kind of our thing :D
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Let's see here...going to work, working out with trainer, bed. That's what I'm doin'.

ETA: Oh yeah. Single. Can you tell? :tongue:
  • tracymarie2012
    tracymarie2012 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Single: Well, I would love to do something for Vday... but I start work at 10am thursday and not off til Monday nite... really sucks.. Maybe get a rain check?
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Married and I'll be at a church meeting that day.
  • Lucia120382
    Options
    I will be writing my Service management, then trying to think about marketing and on top of that doing research project. I am glad I could help. :wink:
  • cljabusc
    Options
    in a relationship, first v-day together. booked a 4 course dinner at a new restaurant in town :) yay
  • rsm1972
    rsm1972 Posts: 283
    Options
    I'm single and seems each year I end alone on Valentines Day and doing things either alone or going out with friends
  • rsm1972
    Options
    Thank you for each of your responding and great ideas :):)
  • rsm1972
    Options
    Would you allow your boy friend or Husband to plan out the day for you or would plan out the day your self ? What do you prefer ?
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    We have done separate things not on the day, like the chocolate tour or event tickets. If he planned something that would be fine
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Work. Give my boyfriend the silent treatment for not proposing to me.
  • rsm1972
    Options
    I will be writing my Service management, then trying to think about marketing and on top of that doing research project. I am glad I could help. :wink:

How long have you been in Marketing ? I do a lot of marketing in my job !!
  • rsm1972
    Options
    I have planned out things on dates and special outings:):) I like to surprise and try new things depending the situation.
  • rsm1972
    Options
    Work. Give my boyfriend the silent treatment for not proposing to me.

A lot men don't relaise what a great woman they have, they don't make first move to propose and be committied
  • rsm1972
    Options
    We have done separate things not on the day, like the chocolate tour or event tickets. If he planned something that would be fine

I feel it is a man responsiability to plan out things and a lot ask your girl friend or wife her ideas, I have seen a lot of men not make decision on a date. Men need to stand up and be accountable to there girlfriend or wife.
  • lilmissbamaqueen
    Options
    The bf and I are staying in on V-Day. He's making chicken alfredo for dinner, maybe some wine, a good movie... I'm looking forward to it. :)