S/O's friend is ALWAYS coming over without asking. Advice?

Options
124»

Replies

• vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Start walking around topless, you either going to force your bf to stop him from coming over in order to protect him frpm seeing your goodies, or if he likes his friend too much you might be getting a college experience.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    if he keeps coming over...then your S/O hasn't told him to GTFO....

so it seems to me your S/O is ok with him being over.....

it's not your house, you don't get to make the rules.

this. if you reallly don't like it you and your BF may have different styles of having friends/entertaining/and maybe in the future family get togethers. or you may be more serious about your relationship than him. you are only allowed to talk to BF about it, not the friend it's not your house. even then don't make a fuss,accept his answer and decide if it's something you want to live with.
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Is "Gary's" name actually Gary?

And is he on MFP?

I have a feeling this thread has a hidden motive....:laugh:
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    OP is 18

/end thread.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamen. Haha

I didnt realize age had anything to do with it, or the point of this thread.

then look around and realize that most of the ppl who have been doing this a lot longer than you have said it's pretty normal behavior.

I know they are older and have been doing this alot longer. That's why I asked for their advice... Thats kind of the point of this thread...
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    OP is 18

/end thread.

Umm, and...?!
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    You tell your boyfriend that it bothers you, that you would like to spend time with just him sometimes.
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Seriously? Not everyone has a million friends to talk to. She only asked a simple question, she didn't pour out her soul like the internet is her psychiatrist. Get the hell over it, people. She wanted opinions on what we would do, not to get bashed.

I swear, this place is really good for having a couple friends to encourage you to lose weight, but this forum is a damn shark tank.

This. People are so f__cking unpleasant on here. Hence why I don't start a thread unless it's to do with my weight.
  • mhcoss
    mhcoss Posts: 220
    Options
    for the love of god don't try and impede his relationships with his bros... thats the worst thing a woman can ever do. You live with the guy you get plenty of his time. Thats what good bros do with each other

/thread
  • now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    If it's your boyfriend's friend and his house, your boyfriend needs to deal with him.

Maybe that is how they are.

Easiest thing to do... spend time together at your house. Problem solved. Otherwise, either nicely bring it up to your boyfriend or leave it alone.

And as another poster has pointed out... you should work on your communication with your boyfriend. You need to speak to him about your issues.
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    for the love of god don't try and impede his relationships with his bros... thats the worst thing a woman can ever do. You live with the guy you get plenty of his time. Thats what good bros do with each other

/thread

Did you read this thread properly? She does not live with him, she sees him 1-3 times a week.
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    if you only see him a few days a week and you feel like he's not prioritising you or the relationship, then talk to him. if he doesn't address it, break up and get it on with an older guy who knows how to treat you better. and who has a 12 inch tongue and can breathe through his ears. that's always a bonus.