Better than my sons!

Options
2»

Replies

• heather86RN
    Options
    Oh Wow! Thank you sooo much for all your well wishes! :blushing: The biggest thing I am happy about this past year is becoming STRONGER. Those of you that have lost weight and are running races are so inspiring to me. I have always wanted to be able to do athletic things, and be like YOU GUYS:love: I am definetely continuing with my riding lessons this summer as well as my 3 days a week at the gym, but I am still doing the "whimpy" stuff. All of you that are doing 5K's and P90X I really think are amazing:drinker: You are all wonderful!:heart:
  • kmchambers64
    kmchambers64 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I love your story. I have not had nearly your challenges, but my super jock sons quit midway through day one of the 30DS. I got a little further, it is tough. But I get how you feel. Your strength and courage will empower them and push them too.
  • rwhyte12
    rwhyte12 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Good job. I had my own medical issues many years ago with allergies that were debilitating for awhile. I remember how good it was to put a name on it, understand it through the two doctors and to have a plan to make it better. Life just gets better from there. I'm glad you're in recovery, getting together a plan and showing your boys this is how far you have come. I hope they appreciate you!
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    This gave me cold shivers! Great NSV, and I'm sure there are many, many more of those to come :) There is no such thing as "Wimpy" stuff... everything, everything!, counts... keep pushing, you're doing amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!