Dance Dance Revolution?

Options
13»

Replies

• Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    ok im gonna hold ya to it!
    i may not even get it done again cuz i have plans friday and im not sure i can make it to 400 calories the today and tomorrow
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,520 Member
    Options
    Yes dear LC that helps tremendously! Gonna buy the game this weekend! Thanks! Need some way to join some of the 1000 calorie burn day challenges. Thanks much!
  • Jovialation
    Options
    i think i may lower the challenge to 900 hahaha
    Ive been so busy lately!

either way i cant do it today, managed to hurt my foot yesterday. still a mystery as to whether is was ddr's fault or not
  • loserchick
    loserchick Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    So I totally didn't meet the number that I set for myself at all. In fact I haven't done any DDR at all this week. I've been doing tons of stuff around the house as I've just put my house on the market. So although I did no DDR I did still burn calories. I hope everyone else had a blast burning off the calories while bustin' a move :smile:
  • missAfox
    missAfox Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I use to date one of those guys that plays on the machines- watching him and his friends was alwas facisnating becuase they would move so fast on the expert mode songs on like 2 or 3x accelerator >< . Great work out for sure!!
  • Jovialation
    Options
    lol! i get so mad at the people that are that good and plug like $5 into a machine when theres a line...not gonna lie.
    I gotta play today for sure, I went wayyyy off my diet all weekend AND yesterday :[
  • auntiebk
    Options
    Well gals, you persuaded me. Ordered DDR3 bundle from Amazon yesterday. Please tell me the "bundle" includes the mat? Even tho' I'll probably use the balance board... ;)
  • Jovialation
    Options
    Id assume it does....I still havent owned a newer DDR or played with the board lol
  • auntiebk
    Options
    It arrived ALREADY! AND it came with the mat!

I unpacked but since I'm on my 3rd glass of merlot, won' try to hook it up tonight.

Celebrating, lost 1.5 # this week, AND fit into a 14/16W blouse that arrived today instead of my normal 18/20W 1x!

Whooppidy doo!

(sorry I'm a little silly, haven't had read wine in such a loooonnng time... ;
  • Kblack2882
    Kblack2882 Posts: 20
    Options
    I have this for ps 2 and one of the high dollar mats, need to drag this out again, thanks for the thread ladies!
  • auntiebk
    Options
    Help?:huh:
    Where do I start?
    DDR school doesn't count calories and seems to be for the mat not the balance board.
    Found workout mode, but failed and the audience booed. :sad:
    Finally got up to a D.
    Is there a way to start with easier songs?

DH has been given strict instructions not to watch,:wink: not even to glance, with Medusa-like threats.:devil:

Boy, now I feel both dumb and ridiculous.

Maybe I just need to laugh more :laugh:

Thanks gals,
  • Jovialation
    Options
    you can make it so you cant fail out of songs in workout mode, along with turning off certain kinds of steps. I dont know about that particular ddr game but hopefully this helps?