Anyone In Their 20's Looking to Lose More than 50 LBS?

Options

Replies

• amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and looking to lose 80-90 lbs. Anyone may add me
  • hampstenj
    hampstenj Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    26, with way more than 50 to lose, anyone may add me
  • XX_Miss_RoseMary_XX
    Options
    Hey! I am 21, and looking to loose 50!

Once I reach that I'm going to set another goal, of around 40.

90lb total! Wicked crazy. But will be worth it. :) You can add me if you want. Or message anytime!
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 with 57 pounds down with another 30 or so to go - feel free to add
  • Arasi_kitty
    Arasi_kitty Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and I need to lose 78-80 lbs. I would love it if we could all join and make this a group?
  • ShannonECTD
    ShannonECTD Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 soon to be 26 i need to lose about 50-70lbs
  • brunetteavoxgirl
    brunetteavoxgirl Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Right here!
    I'm 23, and am shooting for about 75lbs to lose!
  • em435
    em435 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    22 and have around 50lbs or more to lose.
    Although I'm not to fussed about the scale so long as I look smokin' hot naked ;)
  • chimbleysweep
    Options
    I'm 23 (going to be 24 in 2 weeks) and I've got at least 70 pounds to lose, probably more! I'm 14 pounds down. Feel free to add me :)
  • Rachelito
    Rachelito Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and need to lose 56lbs. Feel free to add me! I am down 11lbs now, after 1 month.
  • usedmemories07
    usedmemories07 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, and I wanted to lose 59 pounds. Only 29lbs left! Feel free to add me! :)
  • SierraD8989
    Options
    I am 23 and need to lose over 100 lbs. feel free to add me, I'm 34 lbs. down already!!
  • bonjovi27
    bonjovi27 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Im 22 and looking to loose... I've been "using" this app for about a year, but only seriously started in the last week. With this post, it's now OFFICIAL.
  • LadyRed610
    LadyRed610 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

I'm 28 and plan on losing about 50-55 more pounds. I am down 40 pounds and happy to still be on this journey. I got a little lost around the holidays and the beginning of the year, but I'm back. And hopefully for good! August 8 is my one year anniversary of my healthy body journey, so I'm hoping to make my goal weight by then. Working hard :smile:
  • HisHuskerGirl
    HisHuskerGirl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 28 years old and hoping to lose about 120 lbs in total. I am looking for friends to motivate me and keeep me going!
  • brittanyleigh1220
    brittanyleigh1220 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Just turned 26. Need to lose 200 total. I've lost 54 so far.
  • CurvyCutie51o
    CurvyCutie51o Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Suzee and I've been here a while but never checked the message boards. I am a great motivator and looking for the same in return. My goal is to lose 75 lbs. So far I have lost about 37. good luck to everyone on their goal.
  • Hey, I'm Lisa.
    I'm 21, and I'm looking to lose between 40 - 50 pounds.
    So far I have yet to lose anything.
  • mwgner
    mwgner Posts: 115
    Options
    I am 22, and have been on and off MFP for a year now. Looking to lose at least 60 pounds. I started at 210, and am currently at 197 as of today. Down 13 pounds, 47 more to go. It is a life style change, and I do slip now and again, but every day is a new day, and I can make this happen. Please, anyone feel free to add me as a friend if you would like.
  • dolphinswimmer15
    Options
    I'm about to be 24 and am trying to lose 52 overall. Have lost 16 so far. I feel the last 37 won't go as smooth as the first 16 though.