Men, what do you prefer in a woman?

Options

Replies

• skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    3) Sanity and intelligence.

Been with gorgeous women who are dumb and ones that are crazy. They don't rate at all in my book.

Then #1. I prefer the fit body builder / gymnast body.

The best women are a little crazy

I agree with this ^^^. A little curve is nice too...

Crazy AND curvy?

I smell a high maintenance man
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    skinnier.
  • bonsaiblossom
    bonsaiblossom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    If curvy is a round ball shape then yeh the last 2 are curvy. :huh:

lmao!
  • bandedsandi
    bandedsandi Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    A great personality comes before everything for me

Will you marry me??? LoL!
  • mattagascar
    mattagascar Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    My object of affection
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    personality.gif
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    freezer
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Is it obvious to anyone else that the first two rows had some photocopying done, while the bottom row was left as-is? The difference between 35 and 40 is astounding. If 40 had the lighting that 35 does, it wouldnt be that big of a difference...

As for the original question... People have various preferences. Not everyone enjoys mushrooms, which baffles me. Some people drive pt cruisers, which also baffles me. I love to wear bright colours, others like black, white and beige. Some people like death metal, others only listen to bluegrass. Some people love to travel, some are content to stay close to home.

I say really get to know yourself. Work toward being your very own ideal self, get to your desired level of fitness and body fat%, etc., hone your talents, pursue your goals. Somewhere along the way, you'll meet up with someone who is the same kind of different as you. When that person comes along, strive to be the very best friend you can be, and if it turns romantic, don't play games, just call dibs.
  • LoganAnthony6
    Options
    The 30-35% range. Where is the picture of the 32er?!?!?!?!?!
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    i'd like a woman that has an imagination and likes to have deep intellectual conversations about ideas. unfortunately i've never been able to attract that type of woman
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    MENSA membership
  • auroranflash
    Options
    Is it obvious to anyone else that the first two rows had some photocopying done, while the bottom row was left as-is? The difference between 35 and 40 is astounding. If 40 had the lighting that 35 does, it wouldnt be that big of a difference...

As for the original question... People have various preferences. Not everyone enjoys mushrooms, which baffles me. Some people drive pt cruisers, which also baffles me. I love to wear bright colours, others like black, white and beige. Some people like death metal, others only listen to bluegrass. Some people love to travel, some are content to stay close to home.

I say really get to know yourself. Work toward being your very own ideal self, get to your desired level of fitness and body fat%, etc., hone your talents, pursue your goals. Somewhere along the way, you'll meet up with someone who is the same kind of different as you. When that person comes along, strive to be the very best friend you can be, and if it turns romantic, don't play games, just call dibs.

**** insane.

I SAID OH LORD JESUS IT'S A FIRE, THEN I RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN OUT ain'r no shoes or nothin', jesus
  • silversociety
    silversociety Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    @eld2314

I prefer the 25% one.

@lovelymia

I agree whole-heartedly with your response.
  • nuttyduffy
    nuttyduffy Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    wait so...for the ladies..

it's true that you cannot lose fat only in one area of your body. (e.g. if you want to lose belly fat or thighs fat, you have to have an overall lower BF%)

using that logic, since most of the boobs is made up of fat, the skinnier you get the smaller your boobs become?

???

Unless you never had any to start with lol :laugh:
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    wait so...for the ladies..

it's true that you cannot lose fat only in one area of your body. (e.g. if you want to lose belly fat or thighs fat, you have to have an overall lower BF%)

using that logic, since most of the boobs is made up of fat, the skinnier you get the smaller your boobs become?

???

I'm pear shaped and for better or for worse, my boobs have stayed within one cup size (up 50 lbs and now down 36 lbs). I think it has quite a bit to do with genetics (big boobs run in the family on my dad's side).
  • auroranflash
    Options

**** insane.

I SAID OH LORD JESUS IT'S A FIRE, THEN I RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN OUT ain'r no shoes or nothin', jesus
    JESUS JESUS JESUS WHAT
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Good taste in beer and books, and bad taste in men.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Do you need a cold pawp?
  • KBSwinger
    KBSwinger Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Men and woman have different ideas of what "curvy" means. Pick a shape:

425941_10151098081822602_86099806_n.jpg

I wish they would do this with clothes on. In reality, women get judged on while we have clothes on (in the public eye). Seriously with clothes I look like the 25% sometimes the 30%, but in reality if I lifted up my shirt ,my stomach shows different lol, it looks more like the 35%. (See my full body pictures on my profile, it looks one way with clothes but if my stomach was exposed, it wouldn't look that way)

I agree! I look way better without clothes then with clothes. You really cant go by just one set of photos.
  • auroranflash
    Options
    Let's all hate on women who aren't the perfect size shape or cultrue you dumb ****s