Insanity, Round 1, starting tomorrow... Any takers?

Options
SusanaLdn
SusanaLdn Posts: 121 Member
Hello everyone! So I've decided to quit my gym membership and start doing Insanity at home. Sometimes I didn't have the time to go, or made excuses, and this way I know I'll stick to it. Still have a couple weeks left at the gym though, so will do a few more classes and use the swimming pool until it's over - as long as I have any muscles left after Insanity!

Who's out there getting your DVD covered in dust? No one? I'd love some company. I have the 'before' photos ready and will post them, together with the first comparison, in two weeks time. I think it will be good measure as that's the interval you have to do the fit test, so it all comes together.

Any takers to do this journey with me? I'm starting tomorrow... Eeeek!

Replies

• bluecrayonz
    bluecrayonz Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    im starting insanity tonight....a little nervous about how hard its gunna be. we can get through it together :)
  • SusanaLdn
    SusanaLdn Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hello Bluecrayonz,

I was going to start tomorrow until I realised their calendar is set for you to start on a monday... I guess I'll just do a normal class tomorrow and start monday then... Wanna do it? It's just easier to follow their plan :)
  • bluecrayonz
    bluecrayonz Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    i really just want to start ASAP cuz the sooner i start the sooner ill have a better body but even if were 2 days off we can stll do it together...i can give u a heads up on whats to come :)
  • mo135
    mo135 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Starting on Monday 11 FEB.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    it doesn't matter what day you start. You can do the fit test tomorrow,then start the first workout on Monday if you wish
  • AngelaBianco82
    AngelaBianco82 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Already started but had to take this week off from it because I was sick but I'm going to start back on Tuesday with week 3 of the program....good luck and if I remember I will post my pics :)
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'm already doing Insanity, almost halfway through. I don't do it everyday, but that's because I play tennis for a gym class at my University on Mondays and Wednesdays. I've gone the last 7 days without taking a rest day, but if you feel too tired then definitely take a rest day.

I also don't do the fitness test days anymore, but I'm not strictly following the plan, just using the videos to burn calories. Feel free to add me, I need more Insanity friends!

Also, don't be intimidated by the program. Take it at your pace, it's okay if you have to do the moves slowly, or stop often, you will gain endurance and strength and be able to go a lot longer every time. Drink a lot of water!
  • cmb3457
    cmb3457 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I did the fitness test on Friday - it wasn't pretty. I'll start tomorrow.
  • Sarahx86
    Options
    Count me in! I was going to start this again tomorrow anyway!
  • ourmaybebe
    ourmaybebe Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join you also! how do you track insanity on mfp?
  • dokme
    dokme Posts: 31
    Options
    Insanity is a tough workout. good luck!!!!!
  • timorange
    timorange Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm in. I've been wanting to start this again for a while. Would be awesome to do it with others! :)
  • JessMmmkay
    Options
    I actually ordered Insanity the other night.. it's not here yet though! I'm going to start it the day it gets here! Friday is the LATEST I can expect the delivery! I'm so excited!
  • cbwilliams2004
    cbwilliams2004 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have one week left in month one. I'll do a second round after that because I know I'll still have weight to lose. Any of you can feel free to add me, I post my workout results daily. If you do add me, just mention 'Insanity' in a note when you send the request :-) Good look everyone!
  • stacibuk
    stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna start tomorrow1 i tried starting last week but was too busy. So, this thread should keep me accountable.
  • penneyEmma
    Options
    I ordered it on Friday night so am waiting for it to arrive. I ordered next day delivery so am hopeful it will arrive on Monday so I can start Tuesday morning.

Am nervous about how tough it is. Want to give it my all as I want to results to show for it. Am hoping it will give my fitness a boost as I am booked in for a 20 mile, 200 obstacle race in May so need to get my *kitten* in gear if i am to have any hope of getting round the course.

Are any of you in the UK?
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    Hi

I'm on my third attempt to complete insanity not at recovery week day 5 tomorrow :) you will love results as long as you work your butt off :) I love that dripping sweat it's a fat crying :) I will put on my results once I'm done :)
  • ChristineLondon
    ChristineLondon Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I ordered Insanity on Friday, can't wait for it to arrive!
  • missrenahope
    missrenahope Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am starting it on Monday :)
  • urglewurgle
    urglewurgle Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm on my third round. Week 4 tomorrow.

I log that I've done the exercise but put 1 calorie burns... I've changed my calorie goal to the one I got from the equation in the insanity nutrition guide so I don't have to worry about 'eating back' calories and just stick to my goal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!