Replies

• onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    15 pounds away
  • om3guz
    om3guz Posts: 48
    Options
    32 down and 2.5 lbs to go! Or until I am happy with my weight loss - I would like to lose fat and gain some muscle. I recently started losing again after being stuck at 129 - 131.
  • MyPsalm63
    Options
    About 30lbs. It's kind of depressing :/ I know I will get there but I was bad last year.
  • flatblade
    flatblade Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    82 down, 23 to go. I actually set an intermediate goal of 60 and reached that last year. My agenda is to incorporate the lifestyle changes I made into my "normal life". So far, so good. The weight loss has slowed, but the trend is still good.
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    140-something down, 12 to go. Part of me feels like my goal of 167 isn't "enough", but it's the number that keeps coming back in different ways over and over again.

I'm happy to get to 150 if I can, but I'm done feeling worthless because it's not happening yet. (been stuck in the 170's for MONTHS now)
  • AubreyLeong
    AubreyLeong Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm down 14 lbs since the beginning of January. I have at least another 40 and then we'll see!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I have another 5 pounds to go.

I've gone from 141 to 110, goal of 105ish (5'1")
  • bronnyd
    bronnyd Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I am about 11 pounds away from goal :smile:
  • mstduff
    Options
    30 pounds to go...sure hope I can stick to it...hardest thing I have ever tried to do!!
  • sweeTTurbo
    Options
    I am just starting and want to loose 30 pounds. So, 30lb to go :)
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
  • JaceyMarieS
    JaceyMarieS Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    To reach my original goal, i need to lose 59 more pounds. However, I'll be ecstatic just to lose 30 more and will be evaluating my final goal at that point.
  • marykpfist
    marykpfist Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 pounds from my first goal, 1/2 a pound from my mini goal, and about 34 from my final goal...if possible.
  • azwen
    azwen Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'm 9 lbs. from my first goal; 15 lbs. from my final goal. But I want to drop my body fat percentage by 5-10% (from 30% to somewhere between 20 and 25%).
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    5 pounds. Grrr!!! :grumble: I got there in November, then my kitty got sick and died, the holidays came, etc....trying to get back there, but I've been losing/gaining the same 2-3 pounds for weeks.
  • cnelsdesigns
    cnelsdesigns Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just start, lost 6 and have 19 to go...
  • mc100in365
    Options
  • tricelive
    tricelive Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    16lbs from mini goal - 200lbs by 2/28/13

36lbs from ultimate goal - 180lbs by 3/31/13

I lost the first 74lbs in less than 6 months started 8/20/12 @ 285lbs -290lbs now 216lbs.
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Like 40 or so :(
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    reached my goal and just trying to maintain.