What's your most embarrassing "food moment"?

Options
Have you ever sat down and ate a box of Oreos...ALONE. How about an entire pint of ice cream in one sitting? Birthday cake for breakfast?

Those things you eat and then you look down and it's GONE...and you think to yourself..."Oh my God...I just ate that." Then you swear to never admit it....maybe even hide the evidence. LOL.

I say we exorcise those demons now!

I once (a few years ago) ate an entire jar of cake icing in less than a day. =/

I also once (right after I quit smoking last year) ate an entire box of those Little Debbie strawberry roll thingies. OMG.

Replies

• missmeags
    missmeags Posts: 4
    Options
    I have had several in the last couple of years...
    One I rememeber is eating a whole packet of sweet chocolate biscuits...
    I then cried for 5 minutes. I couldnt believe I really had just eaten them.
    The.whole.packet...... o_O
  • jessicakate26
    Options
    I ate an entire cake in one day...

It is so funny that this was posted today because my girlfriend and I were talking about our 'worst food moment' this past weekend!!! Mine is very shameful...I went down to my grandparents house for a week when I was in college and we made this heavenly cake...box cake mix and you add pudding and then top it off with a WHOLE BAG of butterscotch chips...bake it and it comes out so moist and delicious!!! So we each had a piece that night and then the next day they were going to work and I stayed at their house and was watching TV throughout the day...needless to say I proceeded to eat the entire rest of the cake (9x13 pan!) in that one day! Its horrible...I honestly can not believe I did that.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    I ate an entire cake in one day...

It is so funny that this was posted today because my girlfriend and I were talking about our 'worst food moment' this past weekend!!! Mine is very shameful...I went down to my grandparents house for a week when I was in college and we made this heavenly cake...box cake mix and you add pudding and then top it off with a WHOLE BAG of butterscotch chips...bake it and it comes out so moist and delicious!!! So we each had a piece that night and then the next day they were going to work and I stayed at their house and was watching TV throughout the day...needless to say I proceeded to eat the entire rest of the cake (9x13 pan!) in that one day! Its horrible...I honestly can not believe I did that.
    Me and my hubby split a one layer Oreo cake while watching movies. It was like two weeks ago. I'm ashamed to say, I could have eaten more, but his fork was quicker than mine. :laugh:
    Won't do that again ever. The next day I was so embarrased over it.
  • belldandy1
    belldandy1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I used to routinely eat an entire box of Little Debbie frosted fudge cakes in a day or less. I used to eat a whole box of Gushers in a few hours.
  • jennylynn84
    jennylynn84 Posts: 659
    Options
    Once upon a time before my husband and I started dieting we ate an entire pack of Keebler fudge sandwich cookies in one night. And a big tall glass of milk with them. Yikes.

You want a list of reasons why I ended up on MFP, that can definitely be one of them.
  • uromastyx
    uromastyx Posts: 8
    Options
    I was laughing about the question "have you ever eaten a whole pint of ice cream by yourself?" Because I've eaten a whole half gallon! Ah, the demon is now exorcised...
  • sassyg
    sassyg Posts: 393
    Options
    When I was pregnant I would EASILY polish off 2 250g blocks of chocolate in a day - that's over a lb of chocolate!
    I've eaten an entire loaf of bread as toast and jar of peanut butter in a day before too.
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    how bout an 8 oz block of cheese and a whole sleeve of ritz crackers?
    That's how I got fat! lol That was an every other day thing...worst food moment would have to be super great wall buffet...4 plates heaped, threw up in the parking lot
  • arfrazee
    arfrazee Posts: 518
    Options
    UGH mine was just yesterday.....So I've got this honey bun right?? And I was SO hungry and that's the ONLY thing that was in my house that didn't have to be cooked....I'm so behind on my grocery shopping lol....so anyways I'm sittin there stomach growling, and I keep looking at the honey bun....and I could just TASTE it....so finally I opened it and took a big bite...but mid chew I realized I really didnt want the honey bun....so I kept chewing, and then spit it in the trash....and I did that with the whole thing....i think I had a real problem yesterday lol
  • somigliana
    somigliana Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Hmm. This was about 3 years ago, I'd guess. One whole packet of cheese griller sausages, a block of cheddar cheese and enough thick, white bread to sandwich them, plus sweet chilli sauce to stick it all together. *coughs* Yeah.
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    A whole box of Girl Scout "Samoa" cookies in a day. Left 'em open in my kitchen and would stop and take one as I walked by.

And seriously, those things are like the crack cocaine of the food world. I literally have to shield my eyes from the cookie displays the Girls Scouts set up outside of stores. I'm like a recovering addict looking for a jones when I see that purple box of Samoas! :angry:

I've literally tried to "OD" on them - eat too many and get a sick stomach - but I haven't been successful. Ooh speaking of which, anyone ever totally "OD-ed" on a food? Like you get the point you don't even want to look at the stuff? Heyyy I'm starting a new thread!
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    You know those Girl Scout cookies that used to be called 'Do-Si-Dos'? The peanut butter cookies? I ate two complete sleeves in one sitting with a couple of glasses of milk.

Also - The same thing with Chip Ahoy cookies, two sleeves, no problem.

Also - I ate an entire bag of mini Reese's cups in one day

Also - eaten a Jumbo (Gigantic) Mr. Goodbar in one sitting

Also - I once ate a jar of Marshmallow creame (can't eat marshmallow now)

Also - I have microwaved a entire tub of Cool Whip and drank it.

I could go on but why.

This was all long before I started on MFP...
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Mine was a few weeks ago.... this is sooo embarassing...
    I had been doing really well counting calories and I felt really good about most everything. Then came the week that the foster dog that I've had in my home for a year found his "forever home". We ordered pizza that Friday night from Papa Johns. I made sure to research the calories and ordered something that I felt good about.... a large, thin crust spinach alfredo pizza - add chicken, light on the cheese and light on the sauce. I had to get the large because they do not do a thin crust on a smaller pizza,. BIG MISTAKE!

The pizza arrived and they had cut it into those cute little square pizza bites. I ate almost the entire pizza there were like 5 of those little squares left... what I estimate to be about the size of one regular piece of pizza... in other words, I ate all but one piece of a large pizza! I was ill the next day!

Oh - and I'm not sure it's "bad" - but when I was pregnant, I went through about 3 months where I drank a gallon of milk a day. My child has very strong bones! LOL!
  • fiendiish
    fiendiish Posts: 186
    Options

I could go on but why.

I've done that with Reese's too. Ugh.

DRANK ...drank....COOL WHIP? LOL!
  • paulaswrld
    paulaswrld Posts: 49
    Options

If there's a prize, this one gets it. I am laighing and gagging at the same time.LOL!!!
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    You know those Girl Scout cookies that used to be called 'Do-Si-Dos'? The peanut butter cookies? I ate two complete sleeves in one sitting with a couple of glasses of milk.

Also - The same thing with Chip Ahoy cookies, two sleeves, no problem.

Also - eaten a Jumbo (Gigantic) Mr. Goodbar in one sitting

Also - I once ate a jar of Marshmallow creame (can't eat marshmallow now)

I could go on but why.

Hello fellow (former) Girl Scout cookie addict :)
  • sunshinestate
    sunshinestate Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    After quitting smoking I ate what was probably a 2 lb pound of chocolate easter eggs with the candy shells in one sitting.

While pregnant, I made several cherry cheesecakes. Usually ate them in one day (I kept telling myself the cheese was healthy!)

The worst was when I threw a birthday cake into the trash can so I would stop eating it - then got it out about 30 minutes later (it was still in the box). I put it back in and covered it with coffee grains.
  • FitToBeFab
    FitToBeFab Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Just three weeks ago I ate an entire batch of guacamole. It was 4 avacados worth...with half a back of tortilla chips.

A long time ago, I ate an entire loaf of artisan garlic bread and half a jar of cheese fondu.

A not so long time ago I ate an entire box of teddy grahms. My roommate found the box in the recycling, and just laughed. We laugh off the embarrassing things.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    A not so long time ago I ate an entire box of teddy grahms. My roommate found the box in the recycling, and just laughed. We laugh off the embarrassing things.

I love(d) Teddy Grahams. :love:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I ordered a large pizza when I was home alone. I told myself I would eat a few slices and save the rest for later. I finished it within 4 hours.

and

Samoas! They are def. the crack cocaine of food... I have also eaten an entire box of them. In a few hours. Now I give the girl scouts some money and tell them to keep the cookies. They are always perplexed.

I'm proud to say I would not choose to do these things now. I'm glad these kinds of things are behind me.