Dad passed away this week

Options

Replies

• wcso911mn
    wcso911mn Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    The worst day of my life was when my dad died.

^^This.

My father died on 08/22/12 suddenly. Even though he suffered from medical conditions for years, it was still shocking when it happened and I thought there was no greater pain. I am the oldest child, oldest daughter and was very close to him. When you think you've cried enough tears to fill a house, you cry again. I still have my good days and my bad days. I feel your pain and my thoughts are with you. :smile:
  • sms1139
    Options
    So sorry for your loss
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    My sincere condolences to you and your family. May you find peace and strength during this difficult time.
  • MichelleZannone
    Options
    So sorry to hear of you loss. I know you are hurting. My father passed away when I was a teenager and it was one of the worst day's of my life. I still think of him and miss him every day. I always felt like I had gotten cheated not getting to know him as an adult. It was very hard on my family my mother especially. Be thankful your father lived a full life and take comfort in knowing that he loved you and is now resting in peace with God. Condolences to you and your family..
  • KJFairywings
    KJFairywings Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Prayers for you and your family in your time of loss.... open your heart and let the happy memories warm and comfort you....
  • Cherp18
    Cherp18 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss. Sounds like he was a wonderful man :) My thoughts are with you & the family.
  • fitbyfaith75
    fitbyfaith75 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    (((Hugs))) So sorry for your loss. Your family will be in my prayers.
  • CaptainMilda
    CaptainMilda Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss - sending prayers, thoughts and love your way :-)
  • MizzJuicy
    Options
    Sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers for your family...
  • carlosdon
    Options
    sorry for your loss
  • Talyca11
    Options
    I'd be honored to pray for you and your family, this is a hard time. It's good that you are already looking at the fact that your Dad was a faithful and good person. It's those awesome attributes that will continue to give you strength throughout your life. Take care.
  • lkaoki
    lkaoki Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry about your loss ... :-(
    *hugs*
  • Prayforya
    Prayforya Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Praying for comfort and peace in your time of grieving. :heart:
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss and have tears in my eyes just posting this. It does get better with time but we never really get over missing them. I lost my dad nearly 3 years ago and I still miss him like crazy. All I can do that helps me, is to remember the good times I had with my dad and to pass on some of the fun things I did with him, like fishing/camping, etc., to my kids/grandkids and to give them memories of me.
  • Dulcemami4ever
    Dulcemami4ever Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for your loss. Losing a parent is never an easy thing. Many prayers to you and your family at this time.
  • dlrosen
    Options
    I'm very sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you
  • lincsgirl
    Options
    So sorry to hear of your loss god bless x
  • leicaprevost
    Options
    I lost my Dad in Nov after 8 months in hospital in a city 1hour and 15 mins away. It was an exhausting time for us. I was not watching my weight yet and gained 5 pounds the first week he had passed. I ate whatever was available. I still miss him every single day but am trying to look after my self now and lose some pounds. My prayers are with you and your family.
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. My condolences to you and your family.
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    My heartfelt prayers go to you and your family. Such a difficult time -- hugs to you!