Does pure raspberry ketone work as per Dr.Oz show

Options
I just purchased these... http://www.ebay.com/itm/280846712829?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649... Has anyone tried this? I heard they work. Here is the link to Dr. Oz show...http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=24Sc4qU4msc... Any clue or suggestions?

Replies

• CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz promotes alternative medicines that have no basis in science. No scientific study has ever shown that raspberry ketones work.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    No. Waste of money.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry.. so sorry.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Any time you see Dr. Oz, just turn the TV off.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    No
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Short Answer: No. Better Answer:

dr-oz-meme-generator-dr-oz-y-u-no-go-away-5e256d.jpg?1330805152.jpg
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    wot the flox is a ketone? and why don't I have a dozen? :huh:
  • jodyw83
    Options
    There is no shortcut or sure cure for weight loss. You have to teach yourself how to eat a proper diet (with fruits, veggies, grains, proteins and whole non processed foods) and increase your activity level throughout the day. (Not necessarily killing it at the gym, but just getting off the couch and walking around your house more often.) All of these 'sure cures' will leave your pocket book empty and your belly just as fat. Trust me... I was a sucker for years. The best way to lose weight is the free/cheapest way. :) You have to wonder if all that stuff he touts on his show even works. I'm sure they pay him a pretty penny to say it does. :)
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    You wasted your money.
  • VogtAndrea
    Options
    If you're looking for a short term weight loss, it does what Dr. Oz said. He also said that the downside is that when you stop using it,.. your body normalizes and it will throw you into fat storage so as far as I'm concerned, its a temporary thing at best. Not for the long haul.
  • SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    No to raspberry ketones. But I have seen studies that green bean coffe extract is supposed to be helpful. Havn't tried it though.
  • craigy_84
    craigy_84 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You wasted your money.

^^^ This
  • himilayaneyes
    himilayaneyes Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Didn't do a thing for me.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    No to raspberry ketones. But I have seen studies that green bean coffe extract is supposed to be helpful. Havn't tried it though.
    can't tell if serious or...

NO. You don't buy weight loss. You get off of your *kitten* and earn it. There aren't any shortcuts. Ever.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Why don't people ask BEFORE they waste their money?
  • Zangpakto
    Zangpakto Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    From being within an ED community... he is the worst thing on the planet, he promotes eating less and starving, yet will publicly humiliate those with an ED...

He is a hypocritical a***hole...

I am trying to get better and I tell you what, Dr OZ is more pro ana than any other site in this world it seems at times... He is a complete idiot and doesn't know dieting 101... If he did, he wouldn't be saying any of the stuff he does... he is useless.. I tried watching a show a few months back and being from a medical and engineering background, I can say his advice is some of the worst I have ever known...
  • penguinlally
    penguinlally Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    can I just say......quack quack quack
  • ripemango
    ripemango Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    i love everything you said here. How right you are!
    There is no shortcut or sure cure for weight loss. You have to teach yourself how to eat a proper diet (with fruits, veggies, grains, proteins and whole non processed foods) and increase your activity level throughout the day. (Not necessarily killing it at the gym, but just getting off the couch and walking around your house more often.) All of these 'sure cures' will leave your pocket book empty and your belly just as fat. Trust me... I was a sucker for years. The best way to lose weight is the free/cheapest way. :) You have to wonder if all that stuff he touts on his show even works. I'm sure they pay him a pretty penny to say it does. :)
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz is a Quack.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Eat Less
    Move More.