Need motivation- cant stay away from chocolates :((

Options
2»

Replies

• menojy
    menojy Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    It's hard to fight temptation but one thing worked for me when I find something I really want to eat is to look at it (a good deep look), imagine it's calories / sugar / carbs etc. going in my stomach and turning into HUGE arms / hips / thighs and then I smile, look at the food and say "you can't feel me ! I am the one who will suffer shedding off calories not you .. it's not worth it to have you my sweet chocolate / bread / cake cuz you give me trouble, you're just not my friend "

well that's how it works every time :D
  • brendadale1
    brendadale1 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Where are you reading that says you cant have some chocolate? Half it, instead of the entire thing:) that way you dont feel deprived and find yourself sitting down and eating many many many pieces later on:) Everyone has their own plan that works for them..soo not sure which one you have chosen:) YOU CAN DO IT:)
  • brendadale1
    Options
    This is how I am with potato chips, sooo I dont buy them, but I do like something sweet sometime:) Soooo I do relate..lol
  • Phyllis4701
    Phyllis4701 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    The plan I'm on we eat alot of protein bars for a meal or snack. Its helps when you in a hurry. I've lost 26 lbs in 46 days so far. There is several really good protein bars that I have found. The OhYeah almond chocolate fudge is awesome. I feel as if I cheated. I have ate these large bars for breakfast and lunch. The Nogii peanut butter chocolatec bar is good too.Sugar Free jello helps the sweet tooth too.
    Oh and then today I tried the Chocolate Rice cakes. Added just a swipe of peanut butter and it was really good.
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I found keeping small, individually wrapped pieces of dark chocolate (that's very rich) helped me. I would have one after dinner to satisfy my sweet craving and that was it. I kept them out of sight as well, so they weren't taunting me all the time.

That being said, that was the ONLY chocolatey thing I would usually buy. I don't buy cookies or other things like that anymore. I'm a firm believer in moderation, so the dark chocolate thing helped me still indulge without going overboard.
  • cerealaddict
    cerealaddict Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Don't cut it out completely because you'll feel deprived. Have chocolate, but limit yourself. Kit kats (snack snize) work for me, 107 calories of chocolatey goodness!!!!! :D
  • Milliemocha
    Milliemocha Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm a fellow choc addict. I find that if I don't have chocolate in the house I won't crave it as badly. Same with biscuits. If I have to have chocolate, I just buy a small bar as I know if I buy anything bigger, I will eat all of it. My newest trick is low cal hot chocolate. If very sweet tooth I add some sweetener. It really works for me :-)
  • debbie6868
    Options
    Hi I take chromium picolinate It stops sweet cravings as I have a very sweet tooth an this is one pill that DOES work :-)
  • brendadale1
    Options
    I like this idea!!!
  • brendadale1
    Options
    I have heard of this and heard it works very well!