Celebs that lie about their size

Options

Replies

• Doctorpurple
    Doctorpurple Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Have you ever seen ANY celebrity in person? They're ALL teeny tiny. Like, when you see them you hardly believe it's the person you know it is. TV gives us warped imagery because it's all teeny tiny people visually compared to other teeny tiny people. I believe Kim K is a 2/4.

^This. Most celebrities are actually pretty skinny.
  • tkw6
    tkw6 Posts: 14
    Options
    Geez people must love Kim k...for some reason? I agree she couldn't be a size 2 but she might have size 2 pants tailored to fit her rear..
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Most celebritie lie about their size because most PEOPLE lie about their size.

Surprise!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Kim does use MFP on her phone, so I mean good thing you can't read the forums from it.

tumblr_mdd17ydEQZ1riqizno1_500.gif
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options

Right. Tell me again how that's not body shaming?

If someone on MFP put up a picture with a body build and height that resembled closely to Kim Karsdashian and said they were a size 2...would it be okay for her to say, "Look, your *kitten* cheek wouldn't fit in a size 2. It's okay to own up to being a 4 or 8"....you are telling me that's not body shaming?

QFT. Nice catch, Joy, that one zipped right over my head.
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    I don't know anyone that wears a size 2. Do people really fit into clothes that small??? The smallest size I can ever remember wearing is a 5 and I was in middle school, not fat at all!
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Because sizes are completely uniform at every store you go to and are a totally accurate representation that completely defines women! Obviously. What size you are means everything I've never been a 0 at one store and a 5 at another. That's like unheard of!
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Uhm I think kim k can fit into a size on a good day and probably size 4 most of the time. I'm a size 2 and I'm not skinny. I'm just short (5'3.5'') and Kim K is about 5'2.5'' so she is even shorter than me. You don't have to be skinny or toothpick like to fit into a size 2 or 4 especially with vanity sizing nowadays.

I think maybe where the misconception lies is in the fact that, speaking PERSONALLY, a size 2 seems like little kid clothes! lol That is only because I don't have ANY memories of being a size 2. So in my mind (and maybe in the OP's mind) she immediately thinks of a super skinny VS model as being the only body type that could fit a size 2.

The only reason I have ANY notion of what a size 2 is, is because my best friend is 5'0" size 2 and has a HUGE *kitten*! lol But when I'm holding her clothes up and then remember what MY jeans look like when I hold them up, her's looks SO TINY.

Hopefully that makes sense! lol
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Yeah, Kim K is only 5'2", and I saw her wax figure at the Madam Toussaud Wax Museum, those figures are exact replicas of the real person, and she is very small. I don't think she is a 2 she looked to be a 4. Don't forget that her weight goes up and down like everybody else. Not to mention that she has had butt implants, the rest of her is small http://plasticsergeant.com/kim-kardashians-butt-implants

Butt implants or not, her *kitten* is AMAZING! :drinker:
    agreed. amazeballs! and her face!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Kim K. could totally be a size 2. How ridiculous an assumption. Why? Because baby got back? Uh, I got back and am a size 2.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Because sizes are completely uniform at every store you go to and are a totally accurate representation that completely defines women! Obviously. What size you are means everything I've never been a 0 at one store and a 5 at another. That's like unheard of!
    i've been a 14 at one store and a 10 at another. anyone else?
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    Another point to consider: I wear a size 6. My hips are 32". *Should* I be wearing a size 6? Probably not, but I like to wear boxers under my jeans with my pants falling off my *kitten* with a chunky belt. A lot of these celebrities seem to wear their clothes pretty tight so their clothing may be a smaller size.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Her measurements claim to be-

so the "curvy" you are seeing is likely in relation to her tiny waist. My measurements are 34-24-36 and I wear a size 0-1.

Again, just sayin~
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    I'm not body shaming and she's a celebrity. A public figure. Someone who puts herself out there to be scrutinized. I'm not talking about a co-worker or friend here. Jeez. Y'all need to lighten up.

Yup...I'm planning on becoming a celebrity so I can be judged by millions of people I don't know and don't know me..because that's the only reason I want to get famous. EVERYONE knows the second I become a celebrity I stop being a person.

meh, these celebrites can wipe their tears from being judged in their millions. they are fair game.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Kim K. could totally be a size 2. How ridiculous an assumption. Why? Because baby got back? Uh, I got back and am a size 2.

and there it is....a size 2 girl with a big behind and pic to prove it......

/end thread!
  • Kealihc
    Options
    Bahahaha this is so ridicuous, I'm pretty sure the OP was stating her observation (whether or not I agree with it) so everyone can calm down! You're all acting like you're waiting for these celebs to come thank you for sticking up for them in an online forum...let's all get back to fitness, yay :)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I'm not body shaming and she's a celebrity. A public figure. Someone who puts herself out there to be scrutinized. I'm not talking about a co-worker or friend here. Jeez. Y'all need to lighten up.

Yup...I'm planning on becoming a celebrity so I can be judged by millions of people I don't know and don't know me..because that's the only reason I want to get famous. EVERYONE knows the second I become a celebrity I stop being a person.

meh, these celebrites can wipe their tears from being judged in their millions. they are fair game.

not all of them have millions. you realize that right?
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options

ummm actually. I live near all these "pseudo" people you guys think are only half-human. they are real people let me tell you. I meet lot's of them before they become famous and run into lots of them when they already are. they have all the same insecurities we all do and struggles possibly more. as a result of living here sometimes i get a taste of their medicine when i get stared at while dining even though i'm "nobody". some people may be thinking i'm someone who has seen better days or something but I don't know who. i can't tell you how uncomfortable it is to try to eat a normal meal or go in and out of a normal store when someone has decided you must be "somebody". imagine how it is when they really are someone famous? don't hate they don't have a more envious life than you, i can assure you.

oooooooooooooooooh, you live near them. that MUST make you an expert. :rollseyes:

i live in manhattan. there might be some celebrities near me. idk, i don't pay attention to them at all. i don't give a ****.
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    She's 5'2" and 116 lbs.
  • sydneyaw
    sydneyaw Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    kim k can very well be a size 2

^^^ I was thinking the same thing.
    Excuse my language but theres no way no how that *kitten* can fit in a size two. The girls got some amazing and beautiful curves, I just cant see her in a 2
This discussion has been closed.