20 Min WALK CHALLENGE!

Options

Replies

• Filletsteak
    Filletsteak Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I do Leslie Sansone's 3 mile walk most days (45 mins) but will promise to do at least 20 mins every day.
  • Pimpmonkey
    Options
    we do a 20 minute walk (me and my old man) on the nights I'm off. (total night shifter but have the best schedule in the world!)
  • fudgebunnie
    Options
    I'm in with you all I'm hoping to do an hours walk everyday I have leg trouble but I'm going to be pushing myself to do this the more people I can get to do it with me the better, I've installed the runtastic app that you can sync with mfp although a run is out of the question but walking will be fine, I'm getting ready to go out as we speak lol
    Feel free to add me the more friends I get the more ill do this
    My name is Tracy 44 on 21st feb lots of health problems right now but working towards a healthier body hopefully
    Hope to chat to you all soon xx
  • racerZ28
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Aello11
    Aello11 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    feel free to friend me... I walk 20 minutes every morning before work and recently joined this group to motivate myself to get more miles in

As a LOTR fan I love seeing how far I am along the path to Mordor. :smile:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3423-to-mordor
  • anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge and have completed today's 20 min walk :smile:
  • tackyeyelash
    tackyeyelash Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Il do it! :) I love walking
    But yes it isn't fun on your own x
  • babydolle
    Options
    I'm in! I homeschool my kiddos and they love going for walks. Maybe we can work it into our school routine. It'll be good for all of us and I know that we'll enjoy the family time.
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    We all need to add each other so we can make sure we are keeping up with it
  • bootsiejayne
    bootsiejayne Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • PyrateWench
    Options
    Sounds like a plan! I love walking but been slacking a little bit since the holidays. I set a goal of at least 500 miles walked for this year so making sure I get in at least 20 minutes a day will get me to my other goal as well.
  • Port47
    Port47 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I also need to be motivated.I accept the challenge,please add me in.I will be kicking and screaming at first but I need the push,65yr old granny and have been on MFP just three weeks now.Well here goes!!!!!:sad:
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I'm in, thanks.
  • linda_smith_6
    Options
    I'll join in. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • timeforme_2013
    timeforme_2013 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    count me in!
  • Jushand
    Jushand Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I try to do this everyday with my dogs but I'll make a priority challenge now, I'm in :-)
  • chels31691
    Options
    Count me in! I can use all the motivation I can get :)
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm game. I will use Leslie Sansone DVDs since walking outdoors aggravates my knee & hip!
  • dll2013
    dll2013 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I try to walk on my treadmill at least 4 days a week. This will help me to stay motivated too. Have been slacking the last week on my food intake and it is showing on the scales. Time to get busy again. Good Luck everyone.
  • lovelylittlegiggles
    Options
    I'll walk with ya. Feel free to add me as a friend. Here's to walkin' and burnin'.