No Scale Victories, share yours!

Options

Replies

• ginsmar
    ginsmar Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    last year at this time, I was exercising on my bike,pedalling at approx 24-26km/hr for 20-25 minutes max,now pedal at 32-35 km/hr for the full hr, then weights and sit-ups. Exercise is my new treat.
  • fstender
    fstender Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Tonight while we were out for dinner my 8 year old boy says.."Mama...you are looking so much thinner"! That made my night! :)
  • emmymcq
    emmymcq Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Fitting into my winter coat from last year!
  • gsdz4me
    gsdz4me Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I had another today. My new work uniform arrived today and I have to send it back as it is now too big.
  • kbeech06
    kbeech06 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I need a belt :happy: I would like to buy new jeans...but I'm just going to wait a bit longer!
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    today, my immediate boss asked me what diet i'm on and could i tell her how to do it because she wants results like me. :D
  • ewalker160
    ewalker160 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Improved energy levels!
  • IUsedToBeUnhealthy
    Options
    My underwear don't fit as tight anymore...which is a huge relief. :tongue:
    My double chin is fading away VISIBLY fading away. THANK THE LORD.
    My watches and belts and arm sleeves are not as tight and I can even go to a different hole I wasn't able to before. :happy:
    My grandma and my mom tell me I'm getting so small every time they see me from a different angle.
    When I run on the treadmill, I don't make as much noise!!!!

NSV's rock, man.
  • kae_blah
    kae_blah Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I have a line on my arm again. *squee*
  • Stanski21
    Options
    I've had loads the last month... my favourite must be when I realised last week that running is my new favourite de-stressing activity!
    Also the skinny jeans my wife bought me a few months ago now gap at the waist... but are too tight around my calves..
    6-pack is starting to show.
    My 7-year old said last week; "Wow Dad, you are really strong!"
  • dancerom
    dancerom Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    no muffin top in pants that were supertight....
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    <
    My dress, a UK size 8!!
  • Pimpmonkey
    Options
    I forgot my belt the other day and dog about pulled my pants off. They just slid right down my hips. Wasn't even mad at her!
  • elvinprincess_9
    elvinprincess_9 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    One of my work collegues saying I was looking prettier coz I had lost weight off my face and being able to fit into jeans I couldnt fit into 6 months ago!
  • jimmacdonald
    jimmacdonald Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    first 100 mile bike ride

Jim
  • Anthony110101111110001101
    Options
    Being able to roll over in bed without struggling.

Some muscles showing through the flab, the start of some new veins in my arms.

Great stuff like that :smile:
  • SuMcP
    SuMcP Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I only need one sports bra to keep my bazongas in check - I never thought this day would come. I've been a 2/3 bra gal for many a year until today, when I ran 5k with just one sports crop top - hoorah!
  • SuMcP
    SuMcP Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I forgot my belt the other day and dog about pulled my pants off. They just slid right down my hips. Wasn't even mad at her!

Love this! My shorts fell down in the Summer; never been so pleased to be so embarrassed!
  • RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    People have started commenting on how much ground I cover/work I do and how much faster I am around the pitch when have been playing rugby in recent weeks.
  • brit_ks_89
    brit_ks_89 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    My favorite NSV ever, My grandson was playing with a kids hula hoop and kept
    insisting i do it to, my husbad said momaw is to big for that one, Logan turned and said
    no it not momaw wittle Will never forget it :)

THATS ADORABLE !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!