Join me in Jillian Michaels 30 day shred starting 2/10

Options

Replies

• EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I been doing this workout too! Feel free to add me. I have done 10 days on level 1 and 4 on level 2.
  • sundriedstars
    sundriedstars Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i'm in! :smile:
  • dixierose43
    Options
    I did day 1 level 1 yesterday for the first time and I'm so sore I can barely move! But I want to keep doing it. Please feel free to ad me to help keep motivating each other.
  • jbbrannon
    jbbrannon Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I am sorry but count me out because I have had both knees replaced several years ago. I watched her Level one video this weekend and I just can't do all the exercises! :(
  • Kimistry_
    Options
    in!!!
  • HappyLuckyAlix
    HappyLuckyAlix Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just started yesterday so I'm in :-)
  • Trista87Marie
    Trista87Marie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Day one down. Man that was rough. Hurt my knee in a car accident 2011 so the modified push ups and jumping jacks were a little tough but I managed to do everything else, even if it was extremely modified!! Way to go everybody!!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,407 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done! ugh!
  • ToriCrum
    Options
    I'm in! I will start tomorrow though.
    Thank you for starting this! :)
  • nadz3
    nadz3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just did my first day today! Here's to another 29 days!!! Anyone needing support please feel free to add me ????
  • skylardevenney
    skylardevenney Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Feel free to add me ladies:) I def need some support & motivation!!
  • cindylmanly
    cindylmanly Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    IM IN!! new to boards - as of today - but will start workout tomorrow! please add me as friend!
  • steelerjo
    Options
    I'm totally in!! I'm going to start 2/11 and am really excited for it :happy:
  • Angi_M
    Angi_M Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3 level, but it would be great to have a people doing it with me.
  • mmfitandhealthy
    Options
    I'm in! :)
  • pmcfarland68
    Options
    I am 3 days in! I love this workout! I felt stronger last night doing the workout. I hope to see some results because my muscles are really feeling the burn!!
  • mlogantra76
    mlogantra76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I started today(2/11). I really liked. I've never been able to do any kind of push up(modified or not) but enjoyed all the other parts. It goes by fast since you don't do any one thing for very long.
  • lindsienygaard
    lindsienygaard Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I finished day 2 last night. It was easier than day 1, but I am sore today :( I can hardly walk up and down the stairs at work. I made my husband try it since he was making fun of me. He said some days of basic training weren't even that hard.
  • billie_2013
    billie_2013 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I'm in! I'm new to MFP and 30DS.
    Just did day 1 level 1 this morning before work. I was so sore afterward but it's starting to go better already, I'll definitly do day 2 tomorrow!

I'd love to have some company in my suffering!!! ;) I'm hopping to do it 4 times a week, you guys?

"Yesterday you said tomorrow!"

Day 1 : weight 147 pounds

I'll add some measurements later, I don't have them now...
  • lindsienygaard
    lindsienygaard Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I did 2 days and a row and I'm taking today off. My body needs a rest day from it. I'll still do cardio though. I'm scared to do it before work because of how sore I am, so far I've done it right before bed and it def makes me sleep better. I might stick with that for now. Some people do it the whole 30 days in a row, but I think 4 days a week sounds good.