Replies

• McAlyna
    McAlyna Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing results!:flowerforyou:
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!!! Congrats! Very inspiring! :)
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! It continues to amaze me how one body can look so different but be the same exact weight. Amazing work!
  • steflbrown
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!

Do you have any information on beginners weight training? I'm looking to start adding lifting to my workout routine (just doing interval jogging right now - only been back on the weight loss track for 2 weeks) but have little to no experience. Any advice is welcome! Thanks!
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Love this lady!!! Great post. I love being strong and lifting heavy. Amazing what our bodies are capable of....and still looking like a lady. :heart:
  • MyPsalm63
    Options
    Awesome job
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options

Do you have any information on beginners weight training? I'm looking to start adding lifting to my workout routine (just doing interval jogging right now - only been back on the weight loss track for 2 weeks) but have little to no experience. Any advice is welcome! Thanks!

I'm sure other people on here will have advice about heavy lifting, but this is the one I'm using at the moment: http://produmbbellworkouts.com/dumbbell-routines/full-body-high-volume/

You just need dumbbells, which I already have, although when I move somewhere bigger I'd like to get some proper weights.

I use as heavy weights as I can manage and I'm combining this with running three times a week and really enjoying it and getting good results.
  • tennesseeleigh
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You look amazing.
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Thanks for inspiring!! :)
  • Music_is_my_soul
    Music_is_my_soul Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    You looked amazin when you reached your goal weight and you look amazing now love! I am very proud of you! Love you lady!!! :)
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing!! Thanks for the reminder. I need stories like this. I have been lifting (not way heavy) and my weight is not dropping very quickly at all but I fell like I am smaller. Not seeing the weight drop can be frustrating.
  • timeforsomethingsweet
    Options
    wow. what a difference!! thanks for sharing =) and congrats!!
  • rebasporty
    rebasporty Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Excellent transformation!!
  • steflbrown
    Options

I'm sure other people on here will have advice about heavy lifting, but this is the one I'm using at the moment: http://produmbbellworkouts.com/dumbbell-routines/full-body-high-volume/

You just need dumbbells, which I already have, although when I move somewhere bigger I'd like to get some proper weights.

I use as heavy weights as I can manage and I'm combining this with running three times a week and really enjoying it and getting good results.

Thanks!! I will definitely check out the site. Looks like something I could easily do. I have some dumbbell weights at home so this is a perfect start for me! Thanks again!
  • minniemichele
    minniemichele Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    love this!!!!! thank you for the inspiration. i am also tall 5'10" and am looking forward to results like this. Good on you!!!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work!!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    U look incredible
  • TashaHem
    Options
    all I can say is "Wow!" I need to start lifting weights!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Love this! You are awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!