30 day shred... oh boy

Options
123457»

Replies

• tadlana
    tadlana Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi How long are the work outs each day? and are you still doing other workouts like cardio etc? Is is strictly weight training? I love Jillian's:wink: DVDs
  • Felicias64
    Felicias64 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have been doing 30 day shred in the mornings and then gonig to the gym or walking in the evenings for extra cardio. So I get about an hour of excercise/day. I am on Day 5 of Level 3. Level 3 is my favorite!!! I love the shadow boxing so I was really happy she brought that back! I hated level 2 but it has helped ALOT on my upper body strength. I have lost about 6lbs and 7.5 inches so I am very happy with my results. Totally considering starting back at day 1 and trying all of the advanced moves.
  • MGMum
    MGMum Posts: 29
    Options
    I did my first level 3 today and it almost killed me! LOL I thought it was quite hard compared to level 2, but then again, I have very bad shoulder instability in my right shoulder so the walking pushups and the walking planks were very hard for me. It went by VERY fast though, faster than the other levels it seems like. Maybe I was so relieved to move to the next circut, I don't know. I can see why people get results on level 3!!

I hope everyone else is doing well. This is more a 45-55 day shred for me. LOL I have a couple of other DVDs of hers, so I'll try one of them next.

If I can find a pair of running pants that will cover my ankles, I'm going to jog on days I don't shred.

Bev