I'm Genitically Unable to Lose weight

Options

Replies

• steflbrown
    Options
    You look great!!! Congrats and keep up the great work!
  • gilsoncj
    Options
    I've got bad knees, hips, back, and shoulders.....but I am doing it and I feel so much better!
    It took losing quite a bit for my knees to be comfortable again. I know see why my knees and back were bad... They were carrying around WAY to much weight.
  • abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Love your story!!!
  • tryinghard71
    Options
    Wow!!! Wow! Wow! Wow! You are an inspiration and should be so proud! Congratulations! You look fantastic!
  • Tuala42
    Tuala42 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    So awesome, congratulations! Thank you for sharing.
  • Riemersma4
    Riemersma4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    nice 'head fake' on the title! I was about to hop on my soap box!

Wow! nice work! Take a moment and celebrate. Clearly the summation of lots of commitment and hard work!

Congrats!
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just wow! You look Awesome!
    So much dedication and you sound very proud which you are most definitely entitled to!
    :happy:

Welcome to the "fit" side of ure family I Guess?! :drinker:
  • princessd84
    princessd84 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Wow! I couldn't even tell which one was you in the "after" pic with your friends, had to look really hard at it! You look great, you're a completely new person. Well done :)
  • Panamajen
    Panamajen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!! :happy:
  • trainingdirty
    trainingdirty Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    you are inspirational! love your story, way to go! you look great!
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Excellent work. I definitely can appreciate the premise of this thread, and even the fake out from the title. I, too was one of those people who had resigned myself to a life of being fat, based solely upon what my family was like.

Cheers for being another of the defiant. :smile:
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    that is wonderful you just changed our life forever!!!!
  • Nikky43
    Nikky43 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful!!
  • Zoejohnse91
    Zoejohnse91 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    wow! just wow! Took me awhile to work out which one you were in the shot with your friends! Amazing :)
  • mermaidme23
    mermaidme23 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Oh, congrats!
  • gilsoncj
    Options
    Excellent work. I definitely can appreciate the premise of this thread, and even the fake out from the title. I, too was one of those people who had resigned myself to a life of being fat, based solely upon what my family was like.

Cheers for being another of the defiant. :smile:

I cant explain how close I was to "Accepting my size" this was definately my last "try". I had tried before but never correctly... was always looking for quick fixes. But refused to do surgery. This was a make or break moment. Thanks for support. Cheers
  • whitneyas
    whitneyas Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, you look great!
  • pamelalk
    pamelalk Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    wow you look truly amazing!!! you must be so proud. I think it is wonderful when people go to the gym or start exercising and actually stick with it..Congrats
  • oohmercyme
    oohmercyme Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!