Whats your hardest time of day to stay on track?

Options
2»

Replies

• Olivia1977
    Olivia1977 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    3 p.m. is the hardest. Lunch was 3 hours away and dinner is about 2 hours away. I crave the sugar and salt then!!
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    When I arrive home from work...that's when I binge!!
  • gailmelanie
    gailmelanie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    After dinner, and many times the additional intake is alcohol. Not too much, but enough that it puts me over my calories by 200-300 calories.
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I'm also guilty of night eating. Fortunately we are not allowed to have food or candy at our desk so all I can munch on while working are Tic-Tacs, lol.
  • hamonk
    hamonk Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Late afternoon until supper is the worst time for me!
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    After dinner... :sick:
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Dinner on a weekday...especially Fridays. If I'm starving by the time I get home from work, it's far too easy to say screw the workout and snarf down a load of bad-for-me calories. Fridays are the worst because I already have that screw it attitude in place that comes with a weekend.

I counter it by either having a lunch that I know will satisfy me until dinner or plan an afternoon snack to tide me over. It usually helps if I have something easy to prepare for dinner, like pan-seared fish with quick, healthier sides.

And the workout that I don't skip helps a bunch too. I"m not going to blow a kick-*kitten* workout on a bag of cheesy poofs...as awesome as cheesy poofs are.
  • irb07
    irb07 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I was havin the same problems but I read this thing where it said to eat like every two & half hours small meals though and it works for me! But when i'm up late and can't control it i drink a cup of coffe it HELPS!
  • KatjaNZ
    KatjaNZ Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    The late evening while sitting on the sofa watching TV, not much calories left and not allowed to spoil myself for surviving the hard day.
    Usually started to eat yoghurt or veggies only to eat something while watching TV. Actually that's my dinner around 8 pm. Save some calories, which I gain from a previous walk.
  • PennStateChick
    PennStateChick Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Evenings while watching TV.

I just save some calories for that time. I eat things like wheat thins & laughing cow cheese, fruit/veggies, baked scoops & shredded cheese, apples & pb, etc. I usually save about 300 calories and just eat my planned snack.

If I don't have calories left (which is occasional since I plan for it), then I drink tea (decaf after 8pm)
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Anytime I am out unexpectedly and have nothing to eat. I went to the doctor today (re-injured my ankle) thought it would be a couple hours max. Ended up being sent from the docs office to a hospital facility an hour away. What I thought was going to be two hours ended up being 8. On the way home I was so hungry I stopped at a KFC and tried the double down. Luckily I only ate 2/3s of it so it didn't ruin my day or anything but those are my worst times. I'm sure I could have found something healthier but I had been having kind of a bad day anyway (intense pain levels and irritatingly long doctors waits) and just said screw it.
  • jjrichard83
    jjrichard83 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    mine is at night. I feel VERY hungry at night. I have have decided to add a meal (a veggie wrap) around 10pm to tie me over (I am up usually until 2am some nights. I plan on eventually trying to make that meal earlier, or smaller portion over time since I don't want to eat that late. I usually don't have a problem until the girlfriend grabs one of her snacks - cookies, or noodles, etc. That sets me off!
  • 714rah714
    714rah714 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    When I'm bored
  • susannahsutton1
    Options
    mid-afternoon - seems a long time between meals then!
  • leanne2376
    Options
    4pm
  • zoemclarnon1
    zoemclarnon1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    after i put the baba to bed the kitchen just seems to have a big arrow with flashing lights pointing me towards it lol
    i just start exercising until it hurts and then it puts me off eating lol